Warehouse

Medine

Perfect fit there Doc...Everytime I put on the 1001XX I get more and more anxious to finish my run during the Burgus Plus tour...I'm thinking I'll put them into rotation the day I pass those jeans off to the next person (not that they're not great jeans, just that the Warehouse beg for more wear...)...

And also, why is it that the more I look at the 1003XX, the more I want it? As far as I know, no one has gotten a pair here on sufu? If I were to get one, I'd probably size down one from TTS since the seat is supposedly a bit looser than the 1001XX. The heavier/darker (and from what I've read, rougher) 6x6 denim really interests me now...If only they had the laurel reef buttons!

btw, everyone do check out the Billiken line...Warehouse is on a roll between Lee Archives, Dubbleworks, 15th Anniversary, Billiken line and their mainline...

thanx dude

i have not seen 1003 in real, and i wont as i have decided i had enuf denim for the whole year :) ... but i will buy it later i think... just for collection.

i am currently focused on 1001 and OOE .... wich are the only 2 brands i will keep in my portfolio

Funny story, big actually supplied jcrew with the wh 700 haha. Also, just a random question, is the 660 warehouse or dubbleworks by warehouse or what? I'm a little confused

DocBLue - awesome fit. Road Champ looks great.

1001X @ day 45 and the lowest fly button is a bit loose. Just a matter of time before it falls off. Need to hit up Gordon for a replacement soon.

Just got my hands on the 1003XX today. Darker and slightly heavier. The flannel pocket bags is really soft. No bartacks above the hidden rivets. The back pocket is slightly narrower and the belt loop is shorter than 1001XX.

Took some pix of my 15th anniv. 1001s. They've had one trip through the wash, and only 20 or so wears. Still very hairy, though finally starting to polish off a little at the thighs. Got some rust behind the top button. Not quite as light blue as they appear in these photos. They go from looking very dark indoors, to looking sorta cauliflower blue/grey cast in sunlight (I think the hairyieness adds to that grey effect) . When fooling around taking pictures I took one with a flash and a LOT of red popped up. I like these jeans a lot, but I think I like the 1000XX denim better than the 1001XX denim.

DSC00064.jpg

DSC00067.jpg

DSC00073.jpg

setterman, my initial reaction to the new 1001XX denim was the same as your current assessment...I do believe that both denims have their own merit now, however, having seen them in person and I'm sure that the 1001XX will fade to an impressive shade! I'll join you on the wear once my run with the Burgus Tour is up...And trust, I'll wear them hard to prove my point!

Aho - I'll post some comparison pics with my 1001XX and some detail shots in a few days. Probably not gonna wear them until Christmas at the earliest. I want to put some serious wear on my 1001XX first.

Setterman - looking forward to your evo pics. I really like how your Fullcount contest pair turned out. 1001XX doesn't hold indigo as well as FC, it will be interesting how frequent washing and hard wear will do to them.

hey shinobi your fit looks similar to mine after the hot soak i gave my 660s. At first everything felt too big, i didn't think that my combs were going to set right but after about 5 days of wear everything seem to settle down. i didn't seem to have that much of a diaper ass going on anymore. the waist on mine is snug but the thigh is the loosest out of all my jeans(PBJ xx005 and LVC 1947).

maybe a hem too could help create a more uniform fit but i think after a few days wear those will be great looking on you. a little bit loose but in no way baggy. :)

Setterman - looking forward to your evo pics. I really like how your Fullcount contest pair turned out. 1001XX doesn't hold indigo as well as FC, it will be interesting how frequent washing and hard wear will do to them.

Glad you like the FCs! I don't know what life is going to be like for the 1001s. Since I've got a pair of 501s I'm wearing for the cultizm contest, the 1001s are only getting about two days of wear a week right now. Plus, for whatever reason there's no over measurement in the size 38 1001 like there is in the smaller sizes, so the waist is as tight as I want to go (I like my jeans to shrink down to 38", not down from 38"). I'll be going as long as possible before the next wash because I'm not looking forward to stretching that waist back out when it shrinks up again.

Actually they don't "feel" to big. You can see in my side pics that there really isn't anymore room in the thighs. I think they look roomy because I just washed and them and they dried all wrinkled so it doesn't look like a smooth snug fit. I'll have to see how they soften up, but it might take some time. Currently my main pair will be the long Eternal 811s

hey shinobi your fit looks similar to mine after the hot soak i gave my 660s. At first everything felt too big, i didn't think that my combs were going to set right but after about 5 days of wear everything seem to settle down. i didn't seem to have that much of a diaper ass going on anymore. the waist on mine is snug but the thigh is the loosest out of all my jeans(PBJ xx005 and LVC 1947).

maybe a hem too could help create a more uniform fit but i think after a few days wear those will be great looking on you. a little bit loose but in no way baggy. :)

shinobi, fit looks good. As far as sizing is concerned, I usually go with jeans sized 29" (actual waist 30"); I bought size 27 in 660's and they are still roomy around the waist. From my experience they still stretch a lot.

15th 1003XX

Red tab. It's slightly tilted. I've seen pics where the G is partially covered but my isn't.

15th1003XXredtab.jpg

The vertical stitch is much longer than the 1001XX. It goes all the way to the bottom of the back pocket.

15th1003XXverticalstitch.jpg

Crooked stitching around the coin pocket. Peekaboo selvedge but only on one side.

15th1003XXcoinpocket.jpg

Banana yellow stitching throughout except front pocket and fly stitching. No bartack above the hidden rivets. Thicker thread used compared to 1001XX.

15th1003XXstitching.jpg

Back pocket stitching and close up of flannel pocket bag

15th1003XXbackpocket.jpg

15th1003XXpocketbag.jpg

1003XX(left) vs 1001XX(right)

1003XXvs1001XX.jpg