Warehouse

Medine

Thanks alot aho!!

Tbh, I'd rather get the regular 800, Cheaper, and without the Jcrew tag...

EDIT: I think they just replaced their existing 484 jeans with the warehouse denim....

lol yeah, pretty much not worth it for any of us, the supposed "denim-heads" they are supposedly targeting this jean for...but as was mentioned before in the thread, it's all about company credibility/rep for J.Crew for discovering the "next big thing" that's ultimately a few years too late...

It will be interesting to see where this whole denim fascination will lead to in a few years...Every day I meet a new person getting into denim, so who knows, maybe there really is a market for J.Crew/Warehouse?

Did you pick up the 1001XX? And also, did you see any more info on the future releases? Wasn't sure where they were holding the exhibition...

Hey sorry for the late reply here.

I got the 1001XX and no there was nothing about future 15th releases. Maybe that is at the Osaka store?

My 1001XX are soaked now and yes they are damn nice!

can't rep you guys but florian those whs are the sickest i've ever seen

salaami - only 30 wears and it's like that already?? i'm having trouble fading my warrens - maybe i should try harder and go run a few laps in the tropical sun :/

Alright, got my 1001XX in today...AMAZING jeans, only problem is, I should've sized down one. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate looser/vintage fits (and this is actually the fit I was looking for at the time I ordered), but these are pushing it...The waist is exactly the right size I wanted but at a compromise of the rest of the legs, so I should sell right? The only problem is, these jeans are breathtaking (for lack of better adjective) and I almost want to make this oversized pair work...I would gain weight for these jeans if I had to...

BTW don't mind the messy room, I live with my girlfriend...lol

IMG_3109.jpg

IMG_3107.jpg

yay or nay?

I bought TTS, size 30 (normally take a 30, but I have awkward chicken legs/beer belly combo)....Damn, I'm really thinking of just soaking/dryer to make these work but will most likely try to sell them first. Still raw, for those who were wondering...

They'll basically end up fitting like my Sugarcane's I have now which are def. on the looser side...So the question is, comfort in the waist at the sacrifice of legs or endure a bit tightness in the waist/possible blown crotch for a proper silhouette...

keep then aho! that's what 50s cuts are all about... they will shrink up quite abit after the soak...!! on top of that, this will encourage you to go to the gym and gain some weight!

you need to hem them tho.... 9inch hems look much better when they are hemmed to the correct length

Aho, no need for the dryer. I did a hand wash without soap follow by a couple hours of soaking in warm water and I think I got all all the shrinkage. This is how much my pair shrunk (BIG style measurement)

Waist, about 2"

FR/BR, 0.75"

Upper thigh/knee/hem, 0.5"

inseam: 32.75"

Hope this helps with your decision.

Aho, I think you actually might be ok with those. I just got a pair, true to size and the raw fit was very similar. After a hot soak and hang dry they are just about perfect- not slim but not sloppy either. No WH should be slim anyways. And I'm sure if I had used a dryer they would have shrunk considerably more...

Thanks for the encouragement everyone...I'll just hot soak them if I don't have any offers within a week or so but I really am expecting a ton of shrinkage on these as per my original sizing decision.

dirtydenim, any fit pics?

Well that sounds amazing...(here is guilty's pair for reference)..I think I'm just too skinny but I'm tempted to just throw them in water right now to see how much they shrink down to. If all else fails, I'll pull a Leonard Leroy and take them in a bit...Like I said, I'm willing to go to great lengths for these jeans, and for anyone who hasn't checked out a pair, do so! Someone said it earlier in this thread, but they feel exactly how jeans should...

I'll post more pictures tomorrow pending good lighting. To see the stitching in real life is quite an experience, and the denim is exquisite with so much character...Ladies and gentlemen, this is a top tier brand at the top of their game, no doubt about it...

Bear with me on the grotesque fit pics....Cuffing made a world of difference...

IMG_3147.jpg

I swear I'm going to wake up in a cold sweat tonight tossing and turning about whether to soak or not haha...but after the wait I had to endure, you can understand I don't want to wait any longer...Somebody buy these off of me already! ;)

IMG_3147.jpg

I swear I'm going to wake up in a cold sweat tonight tossing and turning about whether to soak or not haha...but after the wait I had to endure, you can understand I don't want to wait any longer...Somebody buy these off of me already! ;)

I say Soak It ...and maybe dry it afterwards if it doesnt makes you happy enuf :!) it will end up nicely ....

what size do you usually get in warehouse? my actual waist size is a bit less than 30"; i usually buy my jeans measured 29" after soak. 660's i bought in tag size 27 and 1001xx in size 28. I have not soaked them yet so i can't really comment on the waist and legs but they fit huge on me post soak. I have checken legs as well so I hope they'll shrink enough around the thigs and legs

yeah, either put em' on the ole' supermarket, or soak em' real hot. but as loose as they are(no real problem) you shoud size down now if you choose to do so.. if you soak em you won't get as much $$$ for them.

A general question:

Does anyone know whether the 700S with cinch back (Natural indigo) is sized in the same manner as the normal 700? I'm looking for a size 33 or 34 in 700S if they are.

Does anyone own the 700S (Natural indigo)? If so, how does it compare to the standard 700?

Florians 700s are indeed worthy of grail status; beautifully shot, and beautifully worn.

Ed, yup, they're the 15th's...

Thanks for the advice everyone. Ultimately I'm going to size down and the jeans are in the market. At least I made it through the night (barely)! It will be hard to part from these jeans, it just doesn't get that much better than this for me...

IMG_3147.jpg

This pre-soak fit looks proper for this cut. The measurements don't suggest that the 15th 1001xx are a slim fit and as mentioned, Warehouse didn't intend for it to fit slim. Even sized down the fit would be generous, with the exception of the waist.

I was really tempted to buy a pair of these when I saw them at Take5, but I couldn't really afford to buy any more jeans. The selling points for me were the denim, and the fuller cut (my denim collection consists mostly of slimmer cuts). If the Take5 jeans had arcs I would have forced myself to buy a pair.

I say hot soak, toss in the dryer, and enjoy those jeans!