Warehouse

Medine

those measurements seem to be correct. 660's are notoriously oversized. My actual waist measures something around 29-30" and I bought a size 27 which fits perfectly

maybe he sized down one from his usual tag size instead of actual size? that would explain why they still look rather 'big' compared to other fit pics we have seen.

Got the 484's and they're too big, just called j. crew and 32 was the smallest waist size they made.

:(

Damn Len! its crazy that they are a roomier cut and they made sz 36 but no 30, i dont think anything else from JCrew would fit someone who fit those 36's haha im in a 33 and i could easily fit a 32, woulda been a slimmer fit but i understand. what do you think of the wash?

yeah coleslaw it's like just looking at them or thinking about them makes em fade. i've only put in like 60 wears and to be honest i rounded up. i wore em 2 weeks straight and the fading result was very noticeable. i'm just gonna boil these, with no agitation to give you shmucks the contrast you all crave...salaam ain't no one trick pony!

i'm practically salivating as I read all this. Got the 660s and the Eternal 811s for my birthday in May. Finishing up my Denimes so the overlap right now is Denime and Eternals. I already soaked the 660s so they're in the drawer ready to go. Very promising to hear you all say the fading is decent on them. Just a matter of time before I can slip those babies on.

Damn Len! its crazy that they are a roomier cut and they made sz 36 but no 30, i dont think anything else from JCrew would fit someone who fit those 36's haha im in a 33 and i could easily fit a 32, woulda been a slimmer fit but i understand. what do you think of the wash?

Wash wasn't bad at all. I've got the 800's in a one wash and they seemed pretty similar. Was tempted to exchange them for the 700's, but decided against it for the moment.