Warehouse

Medine

haven't been on much recently, finally got some good pics of my 660s. yes, i know they're destroyed. battery acid will destroy denim. they're semi-retired. someone said i should cut them to shorts, but i feel like each pair of jeans someone has tells a story. so at least they're unique..

bought jan 3 09. worn for 5.5 months before first wash. washed probably 10-12 times?

color is pretty true. mostly in the third pic.

warehousefront.jpg

warehousefullback.jpg

warehousecuff.jpg

warehouse1.jpg

those work shirts are so good. damn I'm drooling over the short sleeve...

and as much as I freakin' love that minnesota backpack they have on there,

being from minnesota and having Duluth Pack about a 2 hour drive from my front door makes the price unbearable, I can get virtually the same thing from them...for about 90% cheaper! and I'm not thinking the quality is any less (maybe the details aren't quite as good) they are the original after all, the J. Crew collabo looks very much like a D-Pack.

Got then reinforced then soaked my 1003xx's from OTE. These suckers, and their many nuances - denim, patch, bags, tabs (!!!) - are truly epic; which makes the fact that they're still - even account for their WWII cut - too big for me. Pre-soak fit:

CIMG0233.jpg

Barring some massive, overnight weight gain, I fear these are supermarket-bound so I can downsize... Takers?

My pre-soak 1001's fit very similar to your pre-soak 1003's and I decided to keep them...What with all the money you've put into them, why not keep? I guess I'd need to see a post soak fit to really tell, but I don't think you could go wrong with a looser fit on those...

Yeah, I don't think I'd be completely crestfallen stuck with my size 31, but having tried them on post-soak, consequently know that I could never shake my preference for a 30, so I don't mind incur some small loss for some peace of mind. Ill try to snap a post-soak photo and let some sufuuls be the judge.

Coincidentally, Snake, the fit I'm after is your's in you 1001xx's.

I tend toward a looser fit in most styles. With my 2 pairs of Sams I sized up one - on my 21oz'ers I'd have sized up 2 if I hadn't gotten a deal on that pair thru supermarket - and I've been elated with the outcome. These fit truly bigger than I estimated, however. I think I'd appreciate just a slightly slimmer thigh, and could comfortably go without and additional inch in the waist. They currently ride about 2.5" down from my true waist. As opposed to 1" as I feel like the fit intends.

^ I had it done by Schaeffer's Garment Hotel - one of a growing # of denim tailors here in LA - run by Rob Schaeffer who used to manage Denim Dr's/HTC. They seem to be fastest as all their work's done in house:

http://schaeffersgarmenthotel.wordpress.com/

Their method is an 'invisible reinforcement' similar/identical to the way all reputable jeans repairers patch holes or augment spots. The fabric seems to be a gauzey cotton on the jeans' interior, over/thru which they then run accordingly dark/light blue thread intended to fade as your jeans do. That thread binds to the denim and actually does the bulk of the reinforcing. In this case they also doubled-up on fabric over the seam.

Just to clarify, those fit pics are from Warehouse's blog. Not me. :)

Jaspar - I see your point. Good luck selling your pair. Post some fit pics when you get the new pair.

Yanansi - Good score. I believe its 1000 oxidation denim judging from the patch. Like this pair ? Warren models use the same denim.

Edit: The guy wearing the 1003xx sized up two. He usually wears 29/30 and he's wearing size 32 in those pics.