Warehouse

Medine

To each his own but the 800 fit is pretty ideal for me...The rise is higher than my 660's (which I was aiming for) and still fit slim when sized TTS, I don't even mind the leg opening which I don't find needs to be tapered...Then again I don't have that height problem (5'8")!

yeah, don't get me wrong -- the 800s are great, and the fit is nice. if i had my way they would be about an inch higher, but they're fine the way they are. i've been wearing mine alot lately and they've certainly become one of my favorites again. i wish there were more people with 800s posting pics, etc.

lots of fit pictures of the whiskey cat on the warehouse blog and also in the previous lighting/free & easy magazine (dont remember which one).

gave my 1001xx 15th ann. their first wash yesterday (machine at 40 degrees celsius)

shrinking seems to be pretty substantial in the legs (from 35" inseam to 32")

waist shrank to tag size which is one size down from my usual size. They are still drying; hope i can try them on tonight

lol I'll try to get pics up tomorrow of at least the fit, been real lazy about it but my Sugarcane 1966's are coming along exponentially as of late so I've been wanting to wear them more and more...

Yeah, been lazy myself.

Best get moving on that. Hungry crowd here. And those SC best be appearing in pictures in the SC thread too, or there's a whoopin' a-comin'

Does anyone know whether Warehouse intend to release any further jeans as part of the 15th anniversary specials in addition to the 1001xx and 1003xx?

To be exact they've actually released four pairs for their anniversary...1001XX, 1001ZXX, 1003XX and 1105...It isn't clear if they'll release another pair but so far in their upcoming Fall/Winter catalog they only list the 1003XX as a new pair so I'm leaning towards them not making anything else. But who knows? They seem to pull things out of nowhere so it's hard to say...

well, might be throwing my 1001xx 15th on the market.

even though the waist shrank to a good waist size after a warm machine wash, the hip flare is currently too much to bear for me. Ill give them another try to see if i can get used to this kind of fit...

Warrens are next up for me....gonna retire my Leepro 1930 101b sometime in the next month when the temperature drops. Looking forward to it.

Did you cop from Kiosk 78? 'Twas a tasty deal.......

Certainly did, although it'll be a while before I wear them though. Currently wearing some Flat Head F350s I bought from Kiosk in a 20% off sale!

well, might be throwing my 1001xx 15th on the market.

even though the waist shrank to a good waist size after a warm machine wash, the hip flare is currently too much to bear for me. Ill give them another try to see if i can get used to this kind of fit...

what are the measurements? i might be interested.