Warehouse

Medine

I missed that one! Bugger!!

I'm not surprised they more or less stopped carrying Japanese denim. They were taking a pasting on it.Pity 'cos actually their full prices weren't bad and they were the only ones in the UK to carry Warehouse AFAIK.

That's a shame. Good website, great product line. I was really rooting for them...

well, might be throwing my 1001xx 15th on the market.

even though the waist shrank to a good waist size after a warm machine wash, the hip flare is currently too much to bear for me. Ill give them another try to see if i can get used to this kind of fit...

shame on ya

so my wife wanted me to post pics of these... my 660 contest pair that shes been wearing for over a year now as her almost every day jean... i got em started, but shes done alot of the work on these... ive had em since october of 07...

dscf6948x.jpg

dscf6949.jpg

dscf6953.jpg

dscf6951y.jpg

dscf6952.jpg

dscf6950j.jpg

dscf6955i.jpg

dscf6956.jpg

these look great

Dubbleworks x Beams+. I couldn't find that these had been posted yet. Cut is called a 505-fit, but looks to just be 660's (or DW760 in Memphis cotton), as Warehouse tends to recycle cuts for collaborations (rinsed BIG D5 = JCrew 484), not make new ones:

DubbleworksxBeams.jpg

http://shop.beams.co.jp/shop/plus/goods.html?gid=234817&did=&cid=6148

Hard to trust S, M, L sizing, but I dig the fit and the embroidery-in-lieu-of-patch. But the price?! 27300 jpy is $35 more than the most expensive 15th Anniversary style...

Yeah, Warehouse no longer makes them. They came out five years ago along with the 10th Anniversary jeans. The duckdigger denim is also different from the regular 1001 & 1000 denim. They were based on Boss of the Road jeans. There were five different models 1900, 1920, 1930, 1940, and 1950. These jeans were what made me a fan of Warehouse.

So they called the one that I have 1900? The original jean was made before the Levi rivet patent ran up. Most likely was modeled after a 1880's jean.

Yeah, Warehouse no longer makes them. They came out five years ago along with the 10th Anniversary jeans. The duckdigger denim is also different from the regular 1001 & 1000 denim. They were based on Boss of the Road jeans. There were five different models 1900, 1920, 1930, 1940, and 1950. These jeans were what made me a fan of Warehouse.

Me too. The detailing on them is beautiful.....I especially love the coin pocket. It's like a tiny version of the back pocket of rnr's Deadgrass pants.

I missed out on 'em too.....I'm surprised and a bit disappointed they didn't do anything similar for the 15th anniversary.:(

15th Anniversary 1001XX with 2 vigorous hot soaks (initial and recent) with zero wear, TTS sz.30:

IMG_1817.jpg

IMG_1823.jpg

Can't help but chuckle when I think how much I stressed over whether to size down or not...To say the least, I am very satisfied with the fit and these will get mixed into the rotation when my SC1966's and WH800's get more wear.

Post soak measurements for sz.30 after two soaks (inches):

Waist: 14.9

Front: 11 3/8

Back: 13.75

Thigh: 11.25

Knee: 8 7/8

Leg Opening: 8.5

Inseam: 33

Versus my TTS 800's in the same size (30) as posted a week back:

IMG_1630.jpg

IMG_1625.jpg

To be honest the 800's are a bit uncomfortable in the waist for me but I hope to stretch them out some more as they are getting the brunt of wear out of all my pairs lately...

qKmMxl.jpg

ycX42l.jpg

ZtjbJl.jpg

oiqxxl.jpg

Bv7irl.jpg

qqbTrl.jpg

It's been a long week at work, so I haven't been home at all for days. Here are some teasers until good pics.

My Contest jeans, started 11/6/07, almost three years now. They were worn almost everyday for about 14 months, then I started rotating them once or twice a week for a year, while I was working on RRL's. When the RRL's started looking good, these and the RRL's split even time. Then I moved on to Sams and they both got some rest until the hottest summer ever, and they were worn on cool days (<90F). Overall, I'd say about 2 years of wear.