Warehouse

Medine

651169shirt.jpg

i directly scanned my back pocket :) for some crazy dude that requested it ;)

i find the result quite interresting finally

great scan. those arcs are awesome.

have to do the same today with my LVC44 and i guess it's for the same "crazy dude" which asked you :D...

Ive been wearing my warehouse 660s the past two months now; for some reason they feel great in these hot temperatures, especially compared to some of my other denim (such as the Sams 0500 and denime kyotos)

Going on to about 4,5 months of wear now. I think ill be giving these their first wash soon (not including the initial wash) creases are starting to settle. Pictures taken outside.

f_1aa552x5nknm_171f4ca.jpg

f_1aa552x5nknm_1859e3d.jpg

thread of the front pockets in need of repair

f_1aa552x5nknm_b6c0deb.jpg

denim close up

f_1aa552x5nknm_c56f667.jpg

The consumer/edmond in me is freaking out that production on the 1001XX Anniversary model is most likely over (no more pre-order or notification for next run on the official website and a plain "SOLD OUT" for the missing pairs)....Wanted to buy a pair for collection purposes (yup) but depressed that I don't have the funds now to buy...I feel so guilty/disgusted at myself! lol

What concerns me most with one-wash version is, when the leather patch is fucked up or you have strange fading lines from the washing process.

I've seen the result of industrial washing machine washes. No thanks. I try and buy raw all the time so that I can gently ease them into shrinkage. One super hot wash and tumble dry to get the maximum amount of shrinkage in the most minimal amount of time. <shudder>.

The consumer/edmond in me is freaking out that production on the 1001XX Anniversary model is most likely over (no more pre-order or notification for next run on the official website and a plain "SOLD OUT" for the missing pairs)....Wanted to buy a pair for collection purposes (yup) but depressed that I don't have the funds now to buy...I feel so guilty/disgusted at myself! lol

Don't worry about it. In my experience, there's always going to be other (better) jeans or re-releases. Plus, your body changes. I've lost 10 lbs. I don't want to keep larger sizes around because it might send subconscious messages to my head that's okay to gain the weight back. (which reminds me, I'll be having another big jean sell-off soon, including my circa 2008 1001XX oxidation denim, which at 33 is too big for me :( )

nice pick up lendo...

just got this in the mail today...

p7270114.jpg

p7270115.jpg

p7270121.jpg

p7270118.jpg

these were just cold soaked by the first owner and then stored in his cupboard. unworn so brandnew imo...

sized down one btw.

measurements:

Waist: 36

f/r: 11.25

b/r: 15

thigh: 12.25

knee: 9.25

hem: 8.5

inseam: 34.5

fit's perfect...fitpics to follow...

So is there a true difference between dubble works and regular warehouse? I have the dubble works and seem to be pretty happy, but is it their "shitty" line?

ThinFinn - Fit looks spot on. Chicken did a great job with that leather patch. One of my favorite patch design.

Lendo - nice pickup. You need to find that charger asap and post some fit pics!

wgmds - Dubbleworks is not their shitty line, just different approach and focus. Dubbleworks focuses more on 50s-70s fashion.

looks good thinfinn!

that reminds me i still have to sow on the contest patch on my 660s (second batch with regular patch); contest patch is still one of the best looking patches imo

ThinFinn - Fit looks spot on. Chicken did a great job with that leather patch. One of my favorite patch design.

Thx mate. soaking these beauties just right now (waistband+hem).

i just got my dubbleworks 660s in the mail today as well. feeling pretty envious of you now ThinFinn. the patch looks really good. i like them. very much.

yeah i'm really stoked cuz i wanted a pair of the dw's 660s for so long now. now it's even better to have these...awesome

looks good thinfinn!

that reminds me i still have to sow on the contest patch on my 660s (second batch with regular patch); contest patch is still one of the best looking patches imo

thx mate. would be nice to up some pics when you're done...thx in advance!cheers