Ooe-Yofukuten & Co.

Broark,

Here are the measurements on my Golden Gates in size 36.  I believe these are after one soak, one wash, and about an hour's wear -- so there's more stretch in these.  That said, I tried on a couple pairs in size 36 and this was likely the largest in the waist.  So it would be good to have the folks at S&S measure the raw pair for you.

Waist   34.5"

FR       12.5"

BR      16.675"

Thigh   13.25"

Knee    9.75"

LO       9.25"

I like the fact it doesn't have pleats. I don't like as much the size, shape, & placement of pockets.

That's a lot of negative space on top. Will benefit from a few well placed pins...

Edited by JDelage

Boy, I hope I can convince myself that I can afford that. I don't mind the pocket placement at all—I find that lower pockets help to keep things from falling out when I inevitably can't be bothered to do up the buttons.

Beautiful piece. (extra points for that engraved hardwear, that looks so nice). I probably will not personally buy because I am on the hunt for boots right now, but I hope some other people get it so I can see some photos of it in the wild. Maybe the perfect piece to add a spicy little change to our typical denim wardrobe 

So I was looking at those Barnstormer measurements again (because I'm kind of obsessed with this jacket) and I think they got some of the data mixed up.
For instance the shoulder and the chest of the 42 make sense, but then the back and sleeve lengths on the 36 are longer than the 42.
Same for the 40, the length is the longest of all and it has the second shortest sleeve measurement listed.
That makes zero sense because the photos show that the sleeves are longer than the body length of the jacket.
I'm sure the Ooe measurements will be good, fingers crossed for a 44!

And I apologize for the double post but I would kill for and Ooe type II like this...came across some photos and was reminded how much I want a traditional type I/II from them.
DSCF0120.jpg
DSCF0113-793x528.jpg
Photos pulled from here, a couple more in the link: http://livininparis.com/2017/03/23/ooe-yofukuten-co/

So here's the jacket I picked up from Yahoo Auctions, I don't know much about it but it's made by Ooe and it's pretty cool I think!
Basically a hunting jacket style coat, fully blanket lined (even the front pockets are lined) and has an interesting pocket on the back of the jacket.
The denim is pretty lightweight, maybe 10 oz. and the blanket lining is very soft.
r0wBwCQ.jpg
SglhCGI.jpg
0d49PWA.jpg
WLTfmoA.jpg
Yxh0sCI.jpg
1dkt49K.jpg
wp09Uxd.jpg
6NZuTsv.jpg
H2kz1gr.jpg
9BoO7lz.jpg