Sugar Cane Denim

allacedout

not sure. but both are 14.25oz fabric..

in the catalog, the '47 is "special right-hand weave denim made out of original blended cotton from usa and zimbabwe" while the '55 is "made out of custom manufacturing of the correct, heavy 14.25oz selvage denim woven in japan by the old power shuttle looms."

Thank you for the comments! I think I washed them 4 times (not exactly sure as I don't keep count on that). I just hot wash them when they are dirty, so probably every 2 months or so.

I still can't believe how lucky I was to find this pair. I bought them new in the Supermarket last fall, when the pairs with arcs were already getting seriously rare, for a little over 100 bucks. Best deal of my life, and best pair of jeans I ever owned.

was thinking of buying these SC 1947 W31 RAW (my actual waist W32) .. but the leather patch looks kinda dodgy to me (blurry and uneven characters) compared to other 1947 leather patches.

Here are some pictures..

600x450-2007100200013.jpg

What are your thoughts? :confused:

i really still cannot believe

that someone would go through the trouble of counterfeiting repro jeans

Kiya, whats the dealie-oh with this pair, im curious!

From my knowledge there aren't any SC fakes, i was just saying how odd the tag looked, it's definitely not how they're supposed to look.

We're releasing a new Sugar Cane model on November 10th, it's the lower cost version of the hand loomed ones that were recently released. Great accents and amazing denim, we'll have photos of these up a few days before the release.

i was considering selling my edo ais because they dont fit that well so i took some pics, but after looking at the pics i dont think i could sell them. the color is just too nice. i love the dragon pockets. anyone know if the cut is the same on the sc40200's?

edo1ll3.jpg

edoai2wc8.jpg

Don't sell those.

Let the collector in your keep them in your closet for a few years, then look back.

• 2 weeks later...

These are my new Okinawa's, just got them so they are a teensy bit snug...but, I like them that way. These is some of my favorite feeling denim.

The details are amazing

-Fully lined backpockets with cool traditional style Japanese Koi fish artwork

-The fabric in the front pockets is really nice

-Warp threads up the A

1910604173_77d269930a.jpg

1911442424_3c08303407.jpg

1911443146_d42ab6d301.jpg

1910606391_aa0bc2dfaa.jpg

Hopefully, I look as menacing as possible