Sugar Cane Denim

allacedout

the star makes the jean look wal-martish

Thanks, I was inspired by my first trip to a Wal-Mart last month.

word.....

are these raw or one wash btw?

I was joking. just in case that didn't come through.

These are raw like sushi.

I know that specs are going up tonight, but I'm guessing that the denim used is the same denim as the SC47s? If so, that's some great denim right there... ages real nice.

Nope.. the denim is from the 1955, probably the least owned model by Sugar Cane due to it's extremely high price tag. The denim is extremely bright and is the most interesting 100% cotton denim they produce in my opinion.

I don't think the star looks bad, I think its nice. A little bit like the DJ501s though.
i don't agree on the star. but if you take that off. Its just a fresh cut clean Sugarcane.

A bit pricey for me. but thats what you get when you buy exclusive stuff

ive been wearing my oki one wash's off and on for the past couple months and ive noticed that they have gone from a tagged 32 (actual 32) to a 34. has anyone else noticed 2 inches in stretching with their one washed sugar canes, i guess in any model? if i knew they were going to stretch so much i would have got a smaller size. i recall the sales lady saying maybe an inch when i bought them.

thanks