Sugar Cane Denim

allacedout

Aren't the 45s LHT Lees or something?

Edit: From your thread: SC41945!

Aren't the 45s LHT Lees or something?

Edit: From your thread: SC41945!

good call. i was trying to process so much info making that thread it slipped my mind, plus im a sucker for the sugar fibers so i tend to pay more attention to those models

glad to see the thread was of some use though

id do them either cause it depends on the shoes if you want to cuff or uncuff them...

I typically wear dunks, so those are the sort of shoes I'd be wearing them with.

my first supertalkish comment

" ya ass look weird in those "

is the waist big n u cinched the belt tight?

Bingo. I normally wear my belt on the 3rd or 4th hole. I had to cinch these all the way to the 5th. They're a tagged 38, and shrank down to a 36. They still feel and fit like a 38, though. They actually tightened up a bit from their soaked state, and lost another half inch in the legs.

no hes just big boned leave the guy alone he can do watever he wants

Thanks, but the fact is they are big on me. I ordered the Hawaiis and Edo Ai's in the same 38 waist, and I'm wondering if a 36 would've been better.

Bingo. I normally wear my belt on the 3rd or 4th hole. I had to cinch these all the way to the 5th. They're a tagged 38, and shrank down to a 36. They still feel and fit like a 38, though. They actually tightened up a bit from their soaked state, and lost another half inch in the legs.

Thanks, but the fact is they are big on me. I ordered the Hawaiis and Edo Ai's in the same 38 waist, and I'm wondering if a 36 would've been better.

Yeah I'm a pretty slim guy and when i used to wear baggier jeans i had that problem. Sometimes a different belt works too. Yeah but you might have to do like beatle said, but i find if i do that it would ride too low and the perfect medium couldn't be reached with a particular belt unless i punched a extra hole was in.

You should simply wear suspenders, I think they would work well with the cut. I'm very serious, I've been looking for some cool suspenders for a while now.

yeah hes right pande look for some leather suspenders try stronghold... and give those hem a roll dont fold.. like what cheep does.. roll em :)

Hah, I should track down some Dior suspenders!

Seriously though, I don't walk around with a tucked in white tee shirt. That's what I wear underneath. I appreciate the feedback though. I briefly considered folsom cuffing my Samurai's before sending them back to be hemmed, but It didn't look good on me. I think I'll end up wearing them cuffed.

yup queens. the sc is about sgd400 and the skull is around sgd330.

they also gave me cane catalog 2006 and 2007. the owner is very nice and very helpful. i wanted the okinawa.. but they dont have it anymore on stock.