Sugar Cane Denim

allacedout

yea my parents have been there for a couple months now, i told them to pick me up a pair of 66's and oki's from t5. my mother is coming back today so im super excited! my cousin told me t5 would email me a membership coupon or something of that sort but i never received one, a little disappointed, but oh well

edit, got back from work and my mother had my canes waiting for me! soaked the oki's and are waiting for them to dry, damn they bleed like crazyyy! its just dripping indigo onto my tub right now. also, i never knew that there was back pocket lining to them! haha a pleasant surprise... pretty sick

Guest patchmb
Thinking about removing the arcs on my SC1955s. I dig blank pockets but once I remove them there is no going back...

Why not let them come off naturally. It shouldn't take long with some decent wear..

Does anyone have any evo pics of the Edo Ai jeans? I've seen a few old photos of what looks like a heavily washed version on supermarket, but I'm interested in seeing the unwashed version.

sc40501a_main.jpg

Y'all need to help me find this:

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/hinoya/sc11726/

Sold out. ;_;

Mmm... if you have no luck, you might try this instead:

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=91&category_id=&manufacturer_id=9&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

quite similar, although somewhat darker.

Its the same denim as the knee patch on your MF 7161's. Very streaky and very green cast.....

Yeah, I was just wondering if anyone had worn a raw pair. The heavily washed pairs I've seen do look ridiculously streaky.

That is cool, but I prefer the collar of the Sugar Cane jacket.