Sugar Cane Denim

allacedout

Nothing bad lookin about that belt. Give it some more time and Obenauf's.

^ That belt looks beautiful. Mine garrison belt looks like shit, stained, cracked, fucked up, used heavily for about 1.5 or 2 years. I just gave it some cheap ass mink oil whenever I thought it needed it. Need to get a new one and buy some of that good obenauf stuff. Have to spread......

My belt was pretty stiff as well when it arrived. I tanned it and oiled with Obenaufs. It was still pretty stiff, but I thought that's ok because the belt is so thick.

After a few weeks of wear the belt didn't soften up and I oiled it again. But it was still as stiff as before. Then i applied some Obenaufs LP and it became very soft and got a nice color.

Posting these for Jackers that came into SESF today to buy a pair of the SEXI08.

Some seriously torn up SEXSC06 jeans:

09072009102.jpg

really want a pair of canes but am kind of out of the game and with school starting, lazy. some questions...

i loved the fit on the samurai 710xx - would the 1966 made in the usa tapered fit be a good choice for me? if so, how much shrinkage should i expect out of them? i ended up getting my sams too small in the end and the crotch blew out hard. i haven't seen much about these - anyone get them yet? it was gonna be these or the left field tweed raw, but those are all sold out. i'm thinking about the 47s but i hate jeans that have too much of an opening on the leg, so i feel like these would be the wrong thing for me.

thnks in advance for any/all help.

hawaii indigo is a greencast, meaning it fades kinda bluish/green.

Yea that's really not what I'm after. I can't fuckin find a pair of jeans I'm really into. There's something wrong with everything I've been looking at and it's driving me crazy. I like the fit of the 47's/hawaii's but I like really dark indigo denim so the hawaii's won't work. I'm into Momotaro 0201's but I can't stand the pink stitching. I like the Warehouse 800's but they get really light after a soak too. Flathead 3005's are really nice but they use cotton stitching so I'm worried about them falling apart real quick. Iron Heart 634s' are pretty cool but I don't know if I'd be down with 21oz denim and I'd rather get something slubby but the sheen on them is pretty cool too. Fullcount 0105c's are pretty sick but they have huge thighs.

Yea that's really not what I'm after. I can't fuckin find a pair of jeans I'm really into. There's something wrong with everything I've been looking at and it's driving me crazy. I like the fit of the 47's/hawaii's but I like really dark indigo denim so the hawaii's won't work. I'm into Momotaro 0201's but I can't stand the pink stitching. I like the Warehouse 800's but they get really light after a soak too. Flathead 3005's are really nice but they use cotton stitching so I'm worried about them falling apart real quick. Iron Heart 634s' are pretty cool but I don't know if I'd be down with 21oz denim and I'd rather get something slubby but the sheen on them is pretty cool too. Fullcount 0105c's are pretty sick but they have huge thighs.

sounds like okinawas would be perfect for you. slubby and the same cut as hawaiis, with a nice blue hue

Nobody has okinawas in stock. SE, BIG, and Context are all pretty much out. And I need a pair ASAP. I guess I could always get a pair of something to hold me over but okinawas would be my no. 1 choice.

We've got a full stock of Okinawas at SENY, we accept phone orders and the shipping is still free.