Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

0500. About 4 years old I think. Pretty much retired these as they're in quite a sorry state. Pockets have disintergrated, and crotch is badly worn. Doing a clothes clear out today and debating what to do with them. Might throw them away, unless anyone wants to save them from the bin?

Size 31. Never been hemmed.

sam1.jpg

sam2.jpg

Apparently the owner has worn them for 2 years without a single soak.

wouldn't have [those] fadez if they didn't touch water.  

they were prolly worn dry for a spell .... occasional soaks w/o the benefit of wash til much much later.

Edited by BrownMetallic

I support Gordon whenever I can, but with the CDN dollar taking a dive versus US and how low the Yen is, I saved a good $80 going through Yuichi instead.

edit: I wish the 15th Anniversary had different pocket linings, I'm a sucker for those =P

Edited by Potsnu

Thanks guys. After doing a little research in this thread, I am a bit nervous in ordering the 15th edition 710 because of the experiences with the sizing discrepancies. Thoughts on this or was that just a fluke. And excuse my noobness, I emailed Gordon about this but I have yet to get a reply, does the 15th edition have arcs/tabs or do all the Samurais have arcs/tabs now? I remember ordering my pair of 510s two years ago from BiG and they were arc/tabless.

Thanks guys. After doing a little research in this thread, I am a bit nervous in ordering the 15th edition 710 because of the experiences with the sizing discrepancies. Thoughts on this or was that just a fluke. And excuse my noobness, I emailed Gordon about this but I have yet to get a reply, does the 15th edition have arcs/tabs or do all the Samurais have arcs/tabs now? I remember ordering my pair of 510s two years ago from BiG and they were arc/tabless.

Sizing is fine. When I searched, I did read about that one person who had weird sizing. But if you go with Gordon or Yuichi, they will definitely measure your pair before you ship out so you shouldn't have any concern.

I'm loving my pair right now since my Black Knights are a tad tight on me since I've gained weight. It's refreshing to have a pair that's already washed, with all the starch gone and ready to wear.

Thanks bradl, Broak, louisbosco and Aries.

Ordered it from 2nd through rakuten 10 days ago when I ordered a Geisha model for the girlfriend of friend here in Moscow...

Will try to take pictures over the weekend - no guarantee, the tee is actually quite thick for summer.