Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Where did you get? I ended up getting w/o the pouch b/c the 2nd production doesn't have. I guess you found a place that still has your size from 1st production.

from a denim store in jakarta, should i name it?

yah the reason why i didn't buy from the website is b/c of the 2nd production, i was extremly happy to get my size and the 1st production  :happy:

Hi, i want to buy s5000 vx jeans next month and i want to hemm the inseam into 32 inch (i am a short 170 cm guy) is it possible for the jeans' inseam to shrink more after the initial soak? How many inch will the inseam shrink after the 2 nd and 3 th wash? Is it better for me to buy the jeans without alteration?

Hi, i want to buy s5000 vx jeans next month and i want to hemm the inseam into 32 inch (i am a short 170 cm guy) is it possible for the jeans' inseam to shrink more after the initial soak? How many inch will the inseam shrink after the 2 nd and 3 th wash? Is it better for me to buy the jeans without alteration?

What denim is it gonna be? My experience with the 19 and 21 oz is, that the jeans shrink 1,5-2" when you do two hot initial soaks with agitation. The further shrinkage depends on how you wash them, but you shouldn't get more the 2-2,5" shrinkage. If you account for combs (that "shorten" your effective inseam) - I'd advice to get 3" more than you want to end up with.

Samurai S710xx.  Worn since June 2012.  Just under four months of real wear time.  One wash near the hundred-day mark.

Vv8xnPT.jpg

WruxWV8.jpg

IBVIf6M.jpg

rafasdd.jpg

8jOzhYy.jpg

7q3KcTY.jpg

bcTAfPp.jpg

3p5ioc7.jpg

Colors are very accurate.  These are just a great pair of jeans.  The cut's perfect, the denim fades really fast and with great texture, and the construction is impeccable.  For me, the only downside is the heavy weight, and the fact that I don't get to wear them except for 1-2 times a week at most, and only in cooler weather.  I'm really happy with the evo on these, I worried they'd turn all gray on me but the color is perfect after a wash and the contrast is just how I like it.

Edited by Cold Summer

What denim is it gonna be? My experience with the 19 and 21 oz is, that the jeans shrink 1,5-2" when you do two hot initial soaks with agitation. The further shrinkage depends on how you wash them, but you shouldn't get more the 2-2,5" shrinkage. If you account for combs (that "shorten" your effective inseam) - I'd advice to get 3" more than you want to end up with.

it gonna be the 17oz one, thanks for your advice!

Anyone able to compare the S5000VX-15th lot#16 to previous lot? I wonder if the rise on lot#16 is lower than previous lots?

I based this question on my own experience with S5000VX-15th lot#16 vs S5000BK lot#14. IMO lot#16 rise is a bit lower than lot#14 - not a lot, but certainly noticeable.