Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

It's stupid, but for top-secret reasons, 15 is my "lucky" number.  I'm looking for a Lot 15 pair of S5000BK in size 34.  I figured I'd hit up the shops before settling for a Lot 16.  No luck so far.  Like I said; pretty stupid.

Pretty new to sammies and I haven't worn raw denim seriously for a while. Was thinking of getting back into it with a pair of 710xx's. It seems like all the models these days have black arcs. Any way I could get myself a pair with hidden arcs these days? 

Also I wear 30s in most other denim and 28s in APC NS. My waist is 31 though. Would TTS be 30 or 31? Sorry if this a stupid question lol.

I just meant with the 710xx's. The anniversary and non-anniversary ones. Should've made that more clear...

I'm not interested in any of the other models.

the 710XX always had black arcs and this was never any different (only exception when the cut is used for collabs but then it's no 710XX anymore)

When you say all the models have black arcs, do you mean all the models excluding the 5000vx, 3000vx, 4000vx 0500xx, 0510xx, s001jp, s002jp, s003jp, s011xj and s0120xj?

TTS would be a 30. Yes, its a stupid question and you are forgiven.

?

The non-anniversary 510xx's I got last week from 2nd have black arcs

You're probably thinking about 510xx19 oz (black arcs) vs 510xx 15oz (non-black arcs)

yup they were 19oz. I personally prefer black arcs anyway though. also, I know it's a miniscule detail, but I wish the red tab that came with mine had the white lettering rather than the silver letters. oh well.

hi there. my name is renel, i'm new here. and just bought my first samurai's jeans, s5000vx 21oz in 26" downsize 2 from my true to size 28. maybe this weekend i will post my fit after initial soak  ^_^

9003770539_33229ddd5f_z.jpg

thank you