Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Sup guys looking to get a pair of samurais of rakuten soon

im looking for a slimmer fit similar to naked and famous weird guys, i own a size 30 in lht and they fit pretty good

what fit should i go for with samurais, or should i go with another brand?

I bought a pair of 710s at BiG and they're too big for me even after 2 hot soaks. Is anyone interested in a trade? My pair is size 34 and I'm looking for a size 33. If not, I'm also willing to sell.

For pictures and measurements, here's a link to my thread: http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/149172-wtswtt-samurai-710xx-lot-15-19oz-size-34/?p=2945909

Edited by skipsfaster

710s posted a few days ago got their first wash (they originally had an initial hot soak).  Waist shrunk down to 30.75" (size 31), but length didn't change much.  I like the way they fit right now a lot, but still need to get a hem, so I'm going to get that taken care of in the next few days.  I usually have an inseam of 33-34", but these are still triple cuffed in these photos.  I'm starting to think that maybe getting a 30 would've been optimal, but I can live with them slightly loose once they've stretched back out.

8886601144_0f78ab370d_b.jpg

8886601494_6b61af7595_b.jpg

710s posted a few days ago got their first wash (they originally had an initial hot soak).  Waist shrunk down to 30.75" (size 31), but length didn't change much.  I like the way they fit right now a lot, but still need to get a hem, so I'm going to get that taken care of in the next few days.  I usually have an inseam of 33-34", but these are still triple cuffed in these photos.  I'm starting to think that maybe getting a 30 would've been optimal, but I can live with them slightly loose once they've stretched back out.

8886601144_0f78ab370d_b.jpg

8886601494_6b61af7595_b.jpg

These are a tagged size 31? I like the fit. I'm in the market for a pair of 710s myself and I would like a similar fit. How did you size on these?

In response to b_F on page 624... My eternals may be tagged size 28 but the waist actually stretched out to a 31 (my actual waist size), I've grown a bit in the waist area from squatting over the past year so I guess my eternals have grown with me haha, I do not need to wear a belt with them.

Do you really think a tagged size 31 in 710 (TTS) would be too big? I'm expecting some growth and I would prefer not having skin tight jeans after a couple washes (happened to my 3sixteen and 5010xx both tagged 28). I would like my samurais to become  a pair of jeans I can still wear in a couple years without being too tight. 

Edited by youhadanidea

These are a tagged size 31? I like the fit. I'm in the market for a pair of 710s myself and I would like a similar fit. How did you size on these?

In response to b_F on page 624... My eternals may be tagged size 28 but the waist actually stretched out to a 31 (my actual waist size), I've grown a bit in the waist area from squatting over the past year so I guess my eternals have grown with me haha, I do not need to wear a belt with them.

Do you really think a tagged size 31 in 710 (TTS) would be too big? I'm expecting some growth and I would prefer not having skin tight jeans after a couple washes (happened to my 3sixteen and 5010xx both tagged 28). I would like my samurais to become  a pair of jeans I can still wear in a couple years without being too tight. 

Thanks.  Keep in mind that these are right out of the wash and a hot dry, so this is as tight as they get.  I sized up one (true waist size of 30), so if you want them to fit like this normally (not just right out of the wash), you'll want to go TTS or even maybe one down.

Edited by cander49

Asked Gordon if Samurai plans on bringing back Jins with the normal white weft, this was his response..

" I'm not sure yet if Samurai will bring back the old 17oz Jin denim. They

didn't have an answer yet if they would produce more which is why we scooped
up the Grey weft ones just in case."

I hope they decide to bring the old denim back the current Jin models look so flat and bland.