Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Got my 25oz S5000s from Yuichi the other day; he shipped them out Staurday and they were at my door Tuesday.  Crazy fast.  His communication was excellent - I fully recommend him for your Samurai needs.

Here is one pic, I will try to get more later.

s1gBIH3l.jpg

Fuck, those 25oz look nice.

How good is Yuichi at helping you avoid getting the prison ass raping that is your respective nations Cutoms/Import fees?

He does all he can but in the end it depends on the custom policies in your country. nothing he can influence

does yuchi ever make mistakes? i'm just wondering cause my parcel has gone from japan to france instead of singapore and im starting to worry.

have you already contected him? everyone makes mistakes. But sometimes tracking can be misleading. and maybe he just gave you a  wrong tracking number

Finally got my S5000vx 25oz in size 30. I must say that the fabric did not feel as stiff as I expected, feels surprisingly soft. But I guess they will stiffen up after the soak. I choose not to soak the waist so I have a fair chance to button the really stiff buttons while new. Here are the pre soak measurements:

Waist: 31" 79cm

Front Rise: 10.25" 26cm 

Back rise: 14" 35.5cm

Upper Thigh: 11.5" 29cm

Knee: 9" 23cm

Leg Opening: 8.5" 21.5cm

Inseam: 36.25" 92cm

And here are the pictures Pre Soak:

IMG_3069_zps8ff2b1ff.jpg

IMG_3073_zps9efee106.jpg

IMG_3107_zps62552f31.jpg

IMG_3105_zps49693b1c.jpg