Full Count Denim Thread

chris_n

Guys, I need some sizing help. After reading through the tread I've decided I want to go with a pair of 0105XX. Now I have a 34 inch waist and I hear the denim stretches readily. I don't want diaper ass or anything. Most of the one-wash measurements I can find show the tagged 32 as having a 33.5 inch waist. I think those would readily stretch out to a 34 and be comfortable for me. Am I wrong? It seems nuts to size down two...

whats the best fc

cut you boys wanna have? and fabric ? something

you would autocop when you see a pair made? and details?

for me it would be ...

cut   - 1108 or 1101

denim  - the 14oz american cotton used on the 1101xx

details  - standard 40's - 50's details  with the exception of 2 tone stitching ( like evisu )

that would pretty much be my dream pair 

0105, 13.75 oz wild cotton denim, black coated laurel wreath single star donut top button, black coated plain donut buttons for the rest, offset back belt loop, brown camo pocket bags used on the 20th anni 1101 xxs, 29-inch raw inseam, fc x demonito paper patch.   

0105, 13.75 oz wild cotton denim, black coated laurel wreath single star donut top button, black coated plain donut buttons for the rest, offset back belt loop, brown camo pocket bags used on the 20th anni 1101 xxs, 29-inch raw inseam, fc x demonito paper patch.   

That 29'' inseam is gonna lead to some ankle-freeze steez my friend!

1108 model, offset belt loop behind, tiger or other camo pocket bags, 13.6 wild cotton, black laurel buttons, tag and arcs included, exclusive leather patch

make this happen Ed!

ok good news . miki san just told me 10 mins ago thats hes full support for us. he needs to know how many people wants to be in on this . so we can make our "special model "

^^Interested in what details so far? Is there a consensus somewhere that I missed out on?

I'd perk up for 0105 or 1101 in WC w/ offset belt loop but would have to pass on 1108. Either way, can't commit to anything before details are finalized.

Been meaning to hop on the Full Count bandwagon for some time but keep getting distracted. Maybe I was just hoping for something a bit 'special' to come along...

If they are anything like this:

1108 model, offset belt loop behind, tiger or other camo pocket bags, 13.6 wild cotton, black laurel buttons, tag and arcs included, exclusive leather patch

You can take my money now!

Could possibly go to the 1101 but would back out at the 0105. Far too loose for me. I am well aware however that a lot of the SuFu heavy hitters seem to be playing here and a fair few favour the roomier cuts. I am not offended at the lack of clout my newbie opinion is likely to hold and will follow with interest whatever.