Full Count Denim Thread

chris_n

Blue Nemo - I think the 0105 would be your cut if you have outgrown your 634S. If sized correctly, it doesn't look too baggy. Just a nice straight cut with room in the top block like you need. Maybe Garden Gnomes will be kind enough to post a fit pic of his pair (which I thought looked very good).

Really wish this jacket was a bit more v'd off in the back, looks quite bulky in these pictures.

But who cares about the jacket, just got these in today from b_F, wasn't expecting them so soon so was pretty happy to see the slip on my door. Initial impressions, holy cheet this denim is dark man. Definitely one of the richest blues on a denim I have seen, and this is still after a few washes from b_F. Hem job is definitely in order, and I think it would fit a lot better afterwards. Not sure exactly on the fit in the state that it's though. But I now know how FC gets such nice fades.... 

Also super weird putting on something below 17oz, these feel incredibly soft and has lost most of it's starchy rigidness. 

MPDRcXS.jpg868seRe.jpg

Nah, 33 in S710 (sized down, will be going tts for next pair), 33 in SDA (sized down one) R400 34 (sized up one) 

I guess this is probably one of my looser cuts I have had, so it'll take a little getting use to. But I think once it gets hemmed it will look a lot better.

Thanks dude, jeans always look a lot different when you're the ones looking down on them.

hey Brad, that is a fucking nice fit! Man am I glad now that I sold you the pair :D

And yeah a hem job is really something you should consider, especialyl since the original chainstitch as a broken thread (as you know)

Mucho appreicato man, super happy to get them as two of my jeans will be off for repairs in the next week.

Again let me know if you ever want to consolidate your closet space a bit.

Thanks man, wore them today to work (ultimate baby mode today) and the cut is growing on me at an exponential rate. Just need to pair it with my boots, instead on sneakers like this.

Also, I can pretty much brush indigo off these.. Going to build a deck and a pergola this weekend, after that wash and used as my lone nice pair.

Edited by bradl

Probably not to everybody's liking, but here is me getting my pair of 1768 ready to be broken in...

e0865a20b33a787c8dcc6464d1485cbf_zpse1b3

They used the similar yarns as for sweatshirts on this one.

013336b51d5a6974a169cbcd4d089aba_zpsccd0

Should be super soft with some wear...

d2d9ff8f999438e64342ce2a98871ba9_zps1c0d

1b3225a98e9c8a862f9e9d9727e87bbe_zps9d87

9719b1e7a5a1cb6329972069be6e3755_zpse0da

Need to get them hemmed.

Seriously having a hard time believing how fast the 1108xx fade... After 6 days, they're showing pretty good fades. And it must be the dark indigo, but I sweat like mad in these, more so than my x's-33 which I've been using for work, which weigh in at 21oz. 

there is also another 3 ww2 models to be released , one june , july , august and a final one in september 

there all in the standard 13.7oz denim ( as far as im aware ) with the exception of a 0105 cut using the 15.5oz denim