SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

I'm pretty sure you can use them for anything but I only have experience with Rakuten Global (when I set my country to Japan and you find all the goodies.) Also, for the proof of ID I just took a picture of my drivers license with my phone and emailed it to them. I got a confirmation that everything was good about 2 days later

Anyone have info on the sun surf keoni shirts? I'm curious about the sizing. Saw one I am interested in but don't know if they are cut small. Measurements on rakuten look like a large would work for me but any help would be appreciated (known measurements etc)

A question on exposed rivets (front pocket, coin pocket, etc..): I have a sugarcane 47 with the fabric beneath the rivets showing above the hole while I also have a 66 model from another brand where the rivets are clean, like newer Levi's jeans. Anyone know the differences in  the process between the two time periods? I assume in the 47 pair the machines just punched through with the rivet while in the 66 pair the hole was made prior to attaching using a rivet. Am I mistaken?

I'm looking for a pair of jeans with the measurements somewhere in this neighborhood.

American/Japan made

Under $300

Actual waist 29-31

Upper Thigh 11-11.5

Knee: 8-8.5

Opening 7.3-7.5

Having a hard time finding these somewhere.  Imperial Shearers are close to what I want but I can't find them anywhere.

Hi I have a new Studio D´artissan wallet and is too thick for me. Before selling, I'm considering the possibility of changing the button to anotherone flat. Is a good option? Any other recommendations?

A pic of the wallet

lafoto1pn.jpg

They do flatten out a lot with wear if you keep them in your back pocket, This was mine after a few years.

8269790153_d4954c1b45_c.jpg

Its a simple job to replace the button, You need a disk of metal then tap a screw thread in it and use the same press stud fastener. I agree it is a pain in the ass when you cant get it out of your back pocket.

Edit- You wont be able to put a completely flat button on there unless its about 4mm thick...Undo the screw inside the press stud and you will see why.

Edited by Double 0 Soul

There are many variables that can affect the price - style of jean, size, the particular lot and depends whether they are just what someone else needs. In general terms though, I think you're looking at losing a third to a half of standard retail price on them.

So I bought a pair of Japan Blue 0406's and they were just a tad big, so I elected to do a hot soak rather than going down a size.

I soaked them for 1 hour in 50c water.  Let them  dry outside and they did not shrink at all.  I was very surprised.

Is it worth doing a 3 hour soak or something?  Will I be losing too much indigo?  Or am I stuck where I'm at?

Edited by ac_slater

Anyone know of any raw loose taper jeans? I have a pair of cheap 5-pocket chinos that measure: 

waist-33

thigh- 13

leg opening- 7.75-8

anyone know anything like this? I could go down to a 31.5 waist if itd stretch, and a 12.25" thigh at the very minimum.

I'm wearing Paulrose Heritages right now, but  i'm just curious what else is out there. most of the jeans with loose thighs have pretty similar cuts to my Heritages.

I've seen the Flat Head 3009, but each site I see them on has different measurement

Edited by jmfr

When's your fair lady's day, Soul?

Any closer with the present solution?

I feel your predicament, it's a bloody nightmare until you have that moment of inpiraition, usually too late.

16th July so its getting close to UK purchase only. To put it into perspective i once bought her a 1/4 of a whole parmesan cheese for Christmas that the local cheese merchant had imported for me, It cost a bloody fortune. About £300quids worth of it eventually went black and in the bin. What was i thinking!!

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic