SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

has anyone purchased or know of some one who has some Gustin jeans? its a relatively new brand out of LA that basically cuts out the middle man. Im contemplating purchasing their slims but idk how they fit.

Hi.

I want to know similar fitting jeans to H&M Drain or Rick Owens DRKSHDW detroit cut jeans.

I want the jeans in black colour as in the Balmain picture. Not grey but black.

I really like the fit in both jeans and their fit but the RO trashed look is doing it for me now.

Would buy the RO's in black but at least i didnt find that particular model in black.

I checked Balmain seam detail jeans but they seem to be too skinny. They look otherwise.

So any ideas for similar jeans? Price range 200€ or less. Less is better of course.

10353730_1802475_1000.jpg

RO

_MG_9679.jpg

_MG_9674.jpg

Can anyone ID these jeans? Been wondering what brand these are for quite a while..

They're a slim/skinny jean and almost a light blue/grey bleached colour but the inside of the jean is dark blue (see turn up).

The guy wearing them wears a lot of Acne, Margiela, Rag & Bone, A.P.C. and Undercover if that helps.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

fsHqOhj.jpg

Does anyone have any good advice on preventing crotch damage? For as long as I have worn jeans eventually after the 1+ year mark the crotch rips. I have darned my jeans by hand and taken several pairs to SENY to get them properly fixed up but I am interested in some pattern or stitch I can use in order reinforce my Dior 19cm without altering the appearance too much. I have been soaking them once a month since I got them 3 months ago.

Hey guys,

I was wondering if there was some kind of timeline thread where people can show and eventually explain the journey of their jeans.

The goal would be to understand how these pieces of denim became how they are today: what caused the creases, what changed the colors, what scratched them, etc.

Hey guys,

I was wondering if there was some kind of timeline thread where people can show and eventually explain the journey of their jeans.

The goal would be to understand how these pieces of denim became how they are today: what caused the creases, what changed the colors, what scratched them, etc.

That is a good idea. Why don't you start first and give us an example :)

Question:

Would this forum benefit from a 'Gustin Denim' thread, or would this be a waste of space? I got my two pairs in the mail today and was going to post an initial review, fit pics, etc., but I don't want to clog up the area with wasted threads.

Thanks,

Venom

Why don't you just post a complete video of your whole life wearing the jeans so we can watch them evolve in seemingly 'real-time' in front of our very eyes. Actually, evolve... evolution... now there's a thought, why not start a thread called 'The Evolution of Jeans' and post your pictures there? Genius! 'Er, hold on...

A while back I got a link someone posted to a Rakuten site that had second hand, used to just tried on jeans for less than retail. I got it when I was looking specifically for Samurai, but I remember the link had other brands too like Skull, Flathead, Real McCoy, Evisu, etc. Anyone have a link of something similar?

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic