SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

My advice would be... Be very careful with the social etiquette or your evening might end up taking a direction that you did not intend, This table is drawn from Larry Townsend's The Leatherman's Handbook Which should help you avoid  painful mistakes.

hanky1.jpg

Edited by Double 0 Soul

That handkerchief chart is the dumbest thing I've ever seen.  I always keep a handkerchief in my back pocket in case I have to sneeze/sweat/etc.  Lots of guys in Japan do the same thing.  Of course, I fold the thing and keep it fully in my pocket. 

Its not dumb its a historical fact and goes back generations before you was born to when homosexuality was illegal and gay men needed a way of communicating to each other without openly admitting to being gay and commiting a crime. There was also similar codes with earings, hair parting ect that can be dated back to sailors in the 40,s

Just because you and "guys in Japan" have a handkerchief you can not deny it has connotations to a certain part of the community.

Here are some pics of my S710, soaked twice, never washed, 2 years on and off wear. I am planning to wash these now, but they have tiny holes on the back where the honeycombs are. I've had this before with my S510 and they blew open after washing. Obviously I want to avoid this this time. Any suggestions how to still wash them in the machine and not have the same problem again?

Anyone else had this problem and how did you deal with it?

DSCF5329_zps26d718c8.jpg

DSCF5330_zps216313de.jpg

hi people, i bought a pair of raw denim which fits comfortably (not tight and not loose) in the legs but is loose in the waist (when i sit down the back gapes a lot).

i read that for raw denim, the legs stretch very little but the waist stretches a lot. since my pair is already loose in the waist, i am thinking it won't be stretching since it is not tight enough for any stretch to occur and i could wear it with a belt - or should i try exchanging it for a smaller pair which may have tight legs (which may not stretch?) and fit better in the waist?

thanks in advance for any replies!

wear a belt?  The thigh fit is of utmost importance, negating the waist fit to secondary status in my opinion.  I have had jeans fit perfect in the waist but the thighs were way too snug for comfort.  If your thighs can handle it, size down one, as the waist will most definitely stretch.  If a size down is not possible, invest in a belt 

Edited by garden gnomes in space

wear a belt?  The thigh fit is of utmost importance, negating the waist fit to secondary status in my opinion.  I have had jeans fit perfect in the waist but the thighs were way too snug for comfort.  If your thighs can handle it, size down one, as the waist will most definitely stretch.  If a size down is not possible, invest in a belt 

thanks for the reply. I'm going to try sizing down two, the thighs still have some room and i guess i'll go running more to cut the thigh fats while stretch the denim gradually.

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic