SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

I agree, those 3000s look amazing. It's nice to see some jeans worn relaxed instead of seeing them worn so tight that even a Chinese man's testicles are visible.

i seconded...

Ok, now I need some serious help finding what I'm looking for. I want a pair with regular towards slim fit, black denim and rather high rise. I've thought about a pair of black Skull 5010 but I'm not sure if they'll fit to tight. Any suggestions?

Ok, now I need some serious help finding what I'm looking for. I want a pair with regular towards slim fit, black denim and rather high rise. I've thought about a pair of black Skull 5010 but I'm not sure if they'll fit to tight. Any suggestions?

I'd go for the SexI04s since you want a slim fit and high rise. I think its harder to find slim denim with high rises.

You know how when a man's suit has functioning buttons, he sometimes leaves the first one undone to show that they're functioning...does the same go for women's? in a three quarter length jacket...

How about the Imperial Shearer?

Black, slim fit, high rise...

Hey guys, I need a little help.. I'm looking for some nice black jeans, something that sort of fits like the 511? I guess skinny but just not skin tight. Any suggestions?

Oh ya, trying to keep it in the 200 price range soo.. ya.

Looking for repro-style jeans with a cinch-back and suspender buttons and all I can find is the various early 1900s LVCs and the Samurai S7000VX ... any other suggestions?

One great recent pair of buckelback jeans is from the Edwin Vintage collection: more info here:

http://repeattofade.blogspot.com/2008/04/edwin-vintage-aw-2008.html

The classic repro buckleback has to be Warehouse Duckdiggers, which are gorgeous, and based on turn-of-the-century Special or Boss Of THe Road jeans:

http://66.240.222.190/showthread.php?t=15908&page=20

Lastly, check out the Sugarcane SC 40501, these are a homage to the Levi's 1880s jeans, complete with pliers pocket, in a lovely natural/synthetic denim mix. (PM me if you happen to be W31 L32!).

40501.jpg

Slight situation, I got my APC new standards not too long ago (1 month) and they're beginning to fray and fall apart all over! Is this standard? Are these jeans meant to be worn consistantly from day to day? I'm getting worried, and disappointed... I liked the concept of breaking in a nice pair of denim and making them ... you, but by the looks of things, I'll have to rotate. Any ideas?

Skull 5507XX 6x6 27. Unsoaked (but the denim's sanforized), and mad tight. I can fasten all the buttons, but it definitely feels strained. I'm not sure whether I like the fit or not yet, looking for some help deciding whether to keep or sell these.

DSC_4607.jpg

DSC_4608.jpg

DSC_4610.jpg

I guess I will try one more time. I have a pair of Corpus raw jeans (thankfully a pair without crazy back pockets) and was wondering if there is anywhere I can find info on the denim they use. I was thinking of doing a soak, but I wasn't sure if it would do anything as far as shrinking.

Thanks.

I'm about to get torn apart for this, but were can I get a pair of Samurai's chainstiched? I had them proxied from rakuten. I haven't been able to find out if BiG will chainstich jeans not bought from them for a price, so I figured I'd ask here first.

Thanks

I'm about to get torn apart for this, but were can I get a pair of Samurai's chainstiched? I had them proxied from rakuten. I haven't been able to find out if BiG will chainstich jeans not bought from them for a price, so I figured I'd ask here first.

Thanks

I seem to recall BIG no longer chainstitching jeans not purchased there. I would call them and check. If not, 45rpm will chainstitch for a price.

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic