SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

Anybody have any 5EP LDB in dark resin? Looking to pick up a pair, and am usually a size 30 in raw stuff (sized down 1 from what I wear in non raw stuff), but unsure if I should go true to size on these or size down one. Problem is the place I'm ordering from doesn't have 31's, but I'm still unsure about the 30's as I assume the resin doesn't allow for a whole lot of stretching.

Thanks, does anyone know how long I should hot soak it for and hang dry after?

I soaked my S0500VXs for 3 hours in hot water, and hang dried until they weren't soaking wet and I put them on so the waist wouldn't shrink as much. You only need to do that if you're worried about them being too tight, though.

From what I heard, the Black APC New Standards do not stretch as much as the indigo New Standards. I am a 30 as far as size goes, but for the New Standards, I was going to get a 28, but now since I heard the Black ones do not stretch as much, should I size down only 1 and go for a 29 in the black New Standards?

Thanks

From what I heard, the Black APC New Standards do not stretch as much as the indigo New Standards. I am a 30 as far as size goes, but for the New Standards, I was going to get a 28, but now since I heard the Black ones do not stretch as much, should I size down only 1 and go for a 29 in the black New Standards?

Thanks

you can still size down 2, people size down 2-3 for the indigos.

Hi guys I just got my pair of S0500xx's from BiG, but why is my pair of jeans missing the arc logo thing on the ass pocket? There also wasn't the green cardboard tag thing saying "Genuine Jeans Guaranteed"...

28122007163hg5.th.jpg

28122007168dz3.th.jpg

28122007172vt8.th.jpg

They don't sell them with arcs or tabs in the US because of legal issues. The pictures up on the site dont have arcs or tabs either.

oke so I'm interested in purchasing a pair of samurai or maybe a pair of studio d'artisan and I think nudies slim jim is the ideal model. i wear 32/34 in nudies sj and I've checked BiG for measures but cant figure out which model is the closest one to a pair slim jims. so my question is if anyone can name the models from the most popular japanese brands like samurai, studio d'artisan, sugar cane, eternal etc that would be awesome

happy new year ppl :D

Why is it the first thing some people do with their new jeans is soak them?

I just received some new AW jeans and they fit great. Do I need to soak them or can I just start wearing?

if they are raw and you wear them without soaking then your fades will be in funny places once you do decide to wash them and the denim shrinks.

its been answered many times before...

AW is sanforized. meaning it won't shrink more than 5%. meaning you can wear them raw from the getgo. I like to soak/wash my jeans to get the starch out and soften them up. For sizing on unsanforized jeans, soak/wash is recommended.

Samurai S0500XX

Eternal 811's

Studio D'Artisan SD-103

SEXSC02

S0505 is closer to a Slim Jim than a S0500. If you're looking for a Japanese jean that is slim, you're best to go with Sam S710. 811 and 103 are more of a slim-straight, and they're not tapered. None of these are like a slim jim though. Maybe the SExSC02, kinda.

oke so I'm interested in purchasing a pair of samurai or maybe a pair of studio d'artisan and I think nudies slim jim is the ideal model. i wear 32/34 in nudies sj and I've checked BiG for measures but cant figure out which model is the closest one to a pair slim jims. so my question is if anyone can name the models from the most popular japanese brands like samurai, studio d'artisan, sugar cane, eternal etc that would be awesome

happy new year ppl :D

^

not to make matters more confusing, but look at the somet 008 and pure blue japan-005. the latter is more of a straight fit from the knee down but pretty slim up top.

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic