SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

So I skinned the knee on a pair of raw pants. They look clearly fucked up. Are they going to be wear around the house and to do work pants or is there something I can do? Can I buy indigo? as long as the color looks simillar it will be ok since they are going to get worn in anyway.

They are APC's btw.

yeah, they won't shrink to tagged size after one wash. mine are a tagged 32 that still measure 34 after several soaks and a hot wash/dry. i have heard that they continue to shrink up after several washes, so i'm hopeful they will get smaller still.

Oh i know that, but according to BiG, the jeans will still be two sizes bigger than tagged size after a wash...

Couple questions in here:

What is the normal length on APC NS?

and

Would anyone recommend me to hem my APC's if I'm 5'7?

edit:

i forgot the pictures:

apcns2.jpg

apcns3.jpg

Length depends on what size they are in the waist. I would not hem them. I am an inch taller than you and I did not hem mine.

They don't make nudies in 34 x 36 in the United States so would it be cheaper to buy them on a european website for a ridculous amount of money (in which case I wouldn't buy them) or to find someone to buy them In europe and send them to me>?

it probably would be cheaper to buy them from a european website. i recall kitchener.ch being popular a while back, but it took people forever to get their orders.

^

fullcount 1310's.

Those might be a bit too roomy for me. Hem measurements say 20cm, assuming it's no wash. 20cm=7.8 Inches. It would shrink to about 7.3ish? and I'm looking for something a bit skinnier

Edit:I should probably mention that it would be great if these were below $200, but stuff slightly above like $230 is fine too.

APC New Cures, Nudies Thin Finn, Nudies Slim Jims, 19cm Diors.

Don't like the low yoke on finns, slim jim measurements that I've seen have all been slightly too baggy, and diors are slightly out of my price range at the moment. I was however seriously looking at APC NC in Black Stretch, can you[or anyone] comment on the quality of em?

Don't like the low yoke on finns, slim jim measurements that I've seen have all been slightly too baggy, and diors are slightly out of my price range at the moment. I was however seriously looking at APC NC in Black Stretch, can you[or anyone] comment on the quality of em?

Sup, don't let the SJs scare you off just cuz they are baggy below the calf. You can get them slimmed at a tailor. Also, you can size down in the waist if they're too baggy in the thigh area.

Are Nudie AJ Dry Black Selvedge sanforized?

&

Does the chemical that is used in the Sanforizing process ever wear off? Like if I was to wash them 20+ times, and wear them in heavy rain often, would they start to shrink more than the 3-5%?

noo.......

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic