SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

they (003) can fit strange if the waist is too big because of the super narrow legs. also, they stretch a ton, well at least my straights did, and the denim is the same. i have a tagged 30 in the straights that i just measured at 35" around. if you have larger thighs i'd say 34, not 35. patience will pay off, i think.

I bought a pair of Samurai S5000BK's about 2 months ago,

and I have just started to wear them recently, and it seems

that they have gotten softer then when I first got them. I'm

wondering if I should just soak them or leave them as they are.

I bought a pair of Samurai S5000BK's about 2 months ago,

and I have just started to wear them recently, and it seems

that they have gotten softer then when I first got them. I'm

wondering if I should just soak them or leave them as they are.

Did you give them an initial soak? If not, you should do so before you start wearing. If not, just leave them.

I wonder if anyone can help. I'm making my first foray into dry denim. For a while I was convinced it was to be Nudie Even Steven blue black, but having tried them on a few times am have been left a little unsure. For me they seemed somewhat lumpy in the thigh, and maybe just a very very tiny bit too tapered at the end. I love the colour, and will probably try them again before I make my fiinal decision, as the blue black colour is great.

In the meantime I've tried APC Rescue (the only model they had in the store), which fitted nice on the thigh, but would have liked more taper at the end, and they all come very long so it was difficult to tell the cut properly.

The guy in the store recommended some Lee 101z dry, which I actually liked, but was unsure of the quality of them. I don't think the ones I tried were fancy models, just regular indigo dry - and that's the thing, I wanted to get something else other than nomral indigo blue.

In all honesty, and this is probably the wrong thing to say, I really would like a fit somewhat similar to the Levi's red tab 504 - or maybe between this and an even steven. If you don't know what the 504 fits like here's a link to some on sale:

http://www.jeans-online.pl/product_info.php?levi=levis-504-straight-reception

and here's a rather bad pic of me wearing a pair:

504.jpg

So all in all... I'd like a blue black or a greencast dry jean. A straightish fit, slightly loose on top, and slightly tapered at the ends. Any suggestions???

I would highly recommend the Pure Blue Japan 007s as they are one of the nicest slim jeans available that fall into the non-traditional indigo, while still being indigo jeans. They aren't tapered, but they are a pretty nice cut that is comfortable in the thigh while not being overly large at the hem. Keep in mind this is sincere advice given your situation because they are a great deal for the money, and seem to fit your description...that said, I am selling a pair in 32 if that is your size.

Hi, i've been wanting to look for a pair of LVC repros of the models 501 and 505.....i am just wondering where should I look for them? either online or stores.

Also, do they sell LVC at the levis store?

and what are a good range of price for raw 501 and 505 both selvedge, of course

What is the slimmest natural indigo jean available that is of similar quality and construction to the PBJ AI001's the Oni-Shoai's and jeans of those nature. I should clarify that they don't necessarily need to be slim, I am just looking for something with a hem measurement of 8' or less in a 31ish waist. I am guessing the Shoai's are probably closest to what I am after, but I would love to know if there is anything, also something that is still available. Thanks in advance.

I'm usually a size 28. I think my waist has grown a little since i last measured because my size 28's SDA 103s are size 28 and i can't even button up the last button. I've washed them and tumble dried them twice, and they're not stretching out . Anyways, i bought a pair of dubbleworks 660 off of BiG during their 5 hour sale, and got it in 28. Measured size pre-wash is 31. I'm afraid these might be to big on me, as i remember seeing somewhere to size down 3 or 4 :confused:

I'm usually a size 28. I think my waist has grown a little since i last measured because my size 28's SDA 103s are size 28 and i can't even button up the last button. I've washed them and tumble dried them twice, and they're not stretching out . Anyways, i bought a pair of dubbleworks 660 off of BiG during their 5 hour sale, and got it in 28. Measured size pre-wash is 31. I'm afraid these might be to big on me, as i remember seeing somewhere to size down 3 or 4 :confused:

Washing them then tumble drying them shrinks the jeans. You can probably try to stretch them out.

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic