SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

Has anyone seen the color of the grey skull 5010 in real life? im in the market for some grey denim, and i like the fit of the skulls, but they seem really dark on the site. any other recommendations? i know of the diors, and grey sams, but is there any others i am missing? thanks in advance.

which tee shirts tend to be shorter/more fitted american apparel or topman?

also any suggestions for shorter cut basic shirts would be nice too

edit:I'm not really looking at the quality of the shirt just the best fit

eventually i plan to use the shirt as a pattern and make my own

thanks

i dont know about topman tees but AA tees are generally longer than the regular tee shirt, they fit well though.

hey for short t-shirts, i would go with h&m. to me atleast, they seem to fit very simular to AA and TM (maybe a touch wider, but im not even sure) and are defintely shorter. if you are between 5`4 and 5`7, id say h&m is the better option.

really? I'm like 5'6 140 and prefer AA for fit (and quality obviously). h&m tees feel short in the sleeves.

I'm thinking of getting some APC New Standards.

These are the unisex ones right?

Was curious about sizing, if im normally a 34 (though this is slightly too big for me) what size should i go for?

if the 34's are little bit big, i recommend you measure your waist then size down 2-3 from that for the best fit. APC denim stretches a ton, you probably wouldn't want to start from an already larger size.

hey i considered putting this in the how jeans fit thread but wasnt sure...

im looking for some denim that fits similar to this (edwin ed-77's) in selvedge.

1110720079317133859718223_L.jpg

111072007931713395703160_L.jpg

are they comparable to new standards?

if this is in the wrong spot let me know n ill pull it. cheers

how exactly do i take thigh measurements on jeans?

1.) do i measure the widest area down from the waist?

2.) do i fold them like dress pants where both the legs line up together then measure the "thigh area", or can i just lay them flat and measure?

lol i tried searching for "thigh" + "measurement" but too many random results came in. sry if this has been asked before

how exactly do i take thigh measurements on jeans?

1.) do i measure the widest area down from the waist?

2.) do i fold them like dress pants where both the legs line up together then measure the "thigh area", or can i just lay them flat and measure?

lol i tried searching for "thigh" + "measurement" but too many random results came in. sry if this has been asked before

Lay your jeans flat, and measure the waist, then multiply by 2.

For the rise, measure from the crotch to the top of your jeans.

Im not sure of the inseam though I believe you measure from the inside thigh of your pant leg, starting from the crotch area to the hem.

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic