SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

how exactly do i take thigh measurements on jeans?

1.) do i measure the widest area down from the waist?

2.) do i fold them like dress pants where both the legs line up together then measure the "thigh area", or can i just lay them flat and measure?

lol i tried searching for "thigh" + "measurement" but too many random results came in. sry if this has been asked before

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=30&Itemid=41

Is the sugar cane 1947 a slim fitting jean?

No, it is a bie-E repro which means it is looser-fitting with a high rise. If you have normal thighs, there will be a ton of hip flare.

With that being said, if you have larger thighs and size down you can get a pretty nice slim fit if you don't mind the rise.

A pair of jeans with a low rise can cause you to wear your jeans low on your waist while a low yoke is only refering to the distance of the back waistline to the horizontal sewing line right above the backpockets.

Low yoke calls for sagging in the ass part - wile a low rise indicats an overall short distance from crotch to waist line...

A pair of jeans with a low rise can cause you to wear your jeans low on your waist while a low yoke is only refering to the distance of the back waistline to the horizontal sewing line right above the backpockets.

Low yoke calls for sagging in the ass part - wile a low rise indicats an overall short distance from crotch to waist line...

Thanks, I added to your reputation! I think I understand now. Low waist and low rise (short rise) both means it is a short distance between crotch and waistline, right?

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic