SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

Guest jeffvyain

alright, so how many people here have dogs, and how many great pairs of jeans are there out there from the doglovers? Just wondering if dogs increase wear on jeans, as I might get a pup soon and I need to plan ahead. I haven't had a dog since I started wearing raw denim and I feel like all that pawing and scratching at the legs and shit would make a difference. Better get some thick denims.

I think I posted this in the wrong thread before so I'm going to post here. I was waiting for Kiya to restock the Flathead F310's but now I'm really getting into the Studio D'artisans. What model in the studio's fits most like the F310's? I want something slim but not tight. I know the denim quality on the Flatheads is probably a little better on the Flatheads but I really like the stiching on the pockets of the Studio's.

errr ok i know its a typo dont wanna be an ass here.. ok.. sda's for me has a better denim than fh's its just that fh's fade faster..thats why you see the resulst early while sda's hold their indigo really well.. s you rarely see results from people here. maybe next year ...

I think I posted this in the wrong thread before so I'm going to post here. I was waiting for Kiya to restock the Flathead F310's but now I'm really getting into the Studio D'artisans. What model in the studio's fits most like the F310's? I want something slim but not tight. I know the denim quality on the Flatheads is probably a little better on the Flatheads but I really like the stiching on the pockets of the Studio's.

I'd think the F310s fit like the 1002, but that's just a guess. Possibly they're between 103 and 1002.

I want a pair of S5000BK and want them to fit around a 32 or so after shrinking/stretching. I realize they shrink and then stretch alot so I am trying to figure out if I want a 31 or 32. For what its worth, I have a pair of 30 in APC rescues, but they are a tad tight in the thighs/seat. I am 6'1, 200lbs, athletic body (smaller waist, bigger thighs) so I am not really sure what to get. Any advice?

I want a pair of S5000BK and want them to fit around a 32 or so after shrinking/stretching. I realize they shrink and then stretch alot so I am trying to figure out if I want a 31 or 32. For what its worth, I have a pair of 30 in APC rescues, but they are a tad tight in the thighs/seat. I am 6'1, 200lbs, athletic body (smaller waist, bigger thighs) so I am not really sure what to get. Any advice?

Normal advice on that denim is size down 2 (so a 30), but if you've got big thighs, they're not that big, so you may want to go sized down one only (31).

Babelfish gives "on crotch" for the second one. Babelfish seems to fairly consistently give better japanese translations than google.

thanks

using babelfish the google translation for wading width became fork width. what is that? thigh width?

thanks

using babelfish the google translation for wading width became fork width. what is that? thigh width?

Space between your nuts? Hmmm

Edit: It says "Watari" and it's in katakana, so it's (to the best of my whiteman understanding) not a japanese word. Looking at 2nd's site, the measurements are in order A,C,D,B and the measurement corresponding to "Watari" is the thigh measurement at the bottom of the crotch. Maybe on crotch is the rise?

Ugh, sorry.

i'm thinking to get a pair of raw denim, specifically black color

my first denim was apc NS

which denim do you recommend to next pair? i thought about getting dior 19cm

but it is too expensive to buy if it's not on sale

i think $100~200 is reasonable price

Good thing it's december now. Wait two weeks and buy Dior then.

I have a white W+H shawl collar pullover that I think I want to dye black. Is there any good way I can do this without it looking like shit? The buttons on it would still be white but I suppose I could get new ones if that looked bad. I've never died anything so I'm looking for tips on what types of dye to use, and what the best way to dye is, and how to dye so that the color doesn't fade dramatically.

If anyone has some good steps and tips on how to dye shit well, PM me please.

edit: just searched for this thread, didn't realize it was denim only, but if anyone does have some advice, please pass it on.

I have a white W+H shawl collar pullover that I think I want to dye black. Is there any good way I can do this without it looking like shit? The buttons on it would still be white but I suppose I could get new ones if that looked bad. I've never died anything so I'm looking for tips on what types of dye to use, and what the best way to dye is, and how to dye so that the color doesn't fade dramatically.

If anyone has some good steps and tips on how to dye shit well, PM me please.

edit: just searched for this thread, didn't realize it was denim only, but if anyone does have some advice, please pass it on.

black is really tough to get. even though it's white it will probably end up as a washed up grey color.

how much will MII raw black 19cm's stretch? i just got mine and i really like the fit of it.. it's awesome. everything's good except that the waist area is a little big for me.

i can actually pull my jeans down without unbuttoning it. and for the record, it's just 1 day old. am i a goner in the long run? will these stretch like mad?

thanks..

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic