SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

Hunting a natural indigo pair. I don't want anything slim, I don't want anything loose. I just want a straight cut, I'm imagining between the Samurai 5000s and 510s, or even to the 510s fit. Not looking for anything really slubby, just something where I can revel in the beautiful denim and dye.

Probably gonna be my last pair in the forseeable future. I can get anything

available in the US or Japan without trouble.

What do I get? Is this a small question?

Oh, definitely no stitching as pronounced as on the PBJ AIs.

Hey guys,

4.5 months of hard wear on dry black nudie, but I wanna give them another 10 months or so before first wash because dry black takes so long and there's barely any fading. Problem is the smell is bothering me. Should I just freeze them? or what? Lol i was even thinking microwave...but the buttons might spark and burn the whole thing to a crisp =( or so i hear.

and on to my own question.

kinda stoops, but anyways: bought jeans (mij black 19cm) > wore jeans (2 months) > blood + jeans = washed jeans > 2 more months wear.

ok, so basically... im wondering will i ever get these pups their sheen back?

i need some glossss, they feel so fucking slack right now...

Would the ability of the jeans to hold your body's shape after you've taken them off be more a result of double ring spinning or the factory's starching?

Papa Smurf, it seems that the tighter it fits, the less whiskering you'll get since it isn't bagging up in small folds. I'll start paying attention more to where my cellphone sits while I'm wearing pants.

It seems the area where I stick my cell phone in my right front pocket has stretched a lot because of my jeans pulling that area tight while I'm sitting. That seems like it would balance out the overly tight fit enough for defined whiskers to form.

-JF

I'm looking to get a straight cut jean and I have a few options I need input on. Right now I'm considering: NDG Classic cut, KMW 1950 (how fully cut are these?), Flathead F380 and Skull 5507. I have skulls 501xx (which I might sell in order to finance one of these), so the skulls are at the bottom of my list now but they're still being considered.

Just general input would be nice. Might have more specific inquires later.

...at this point, I'm mainly considering Nom de Guerre and KMW. How skinny is 1980 compared to say New Standards (I assume they're not close to say Skull 501xx?)?.

hi im looking for some jeans that fit like my levi 519 corduroys. they fit way better thanany denim ive tried, mostly repro cuts. they stack tightly right at the ankle whereas the jeans will stick out in ugly directions fromth knee down. im not sure if that because theyre alot stiffer or just not tapered enough. they measure about 11.5" thigh, 8.75 knee, 7.75 hem.

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic