SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

Right- here's a good one. I've been breaking in a pair of raw LVC 47's for the past 4-5 months. I wear a 33 waist. These were a 34 but actually measured 33 in their raw state so I shrunk them whilst wearing them in a hot bath. They fit nicely but I woudn't want them getting any tighter!

The intention was to sit in the bath with them in a couple months time with perhaps a tiny bit of soap to loosen any dirt. HOWEVER, last night i had the pleasure of being vomited over (more of a splash back than a direct hit) by my 6 year old so i'm pretty much either going to have to give them a good wash, or stink of puke.

Question is, will sitting in the bath again with perhaps a bit more soap than previously considered and very gently rubbing (the jeans) be enough. I'm a bit worried about washing them without wearing them as my concern is that they'll shrink too much in the waist and i'll not be able to get them on again.

I'm UK based. What soap/detergent would anyone suggest.

Ta.

i think if you use the search bar you might find something ... and just wear them hard and i am sure they will look great in time.

sometimes the water will turn blue when you soak in the tub, if it does just make sure you wipe it off quickly and it wont stain.

thank you.

Just wondering the general sizing on these....not too much info that I could find.

I scrolled through the ladies S&S thread and someone said dowsize by two, just wondering if this is the general consensus???

If anyone could give measurements of a pair that they have that would be great, I am hesitant to order two full sizes down (on account of booty...)

I am looking to get the Rebeckah Selvage Synthetic

A quick stupid question about shipping...I ordered some jeans from Self Edge (thanks kiya and all!) and it says they were shipped, but when I go to the UPS tracking information it says " Billing Information Received" under status and has been under this status for a few days...am I just being impatient or does this actually mean anything?

Just wondering the general sizing on these....not too much info that I could find.

I scrolled through the ladies S&S thread and someone said dowsize by two, just wondering if this is the general consensus???

If anyone could give measurements of a pair that they have that would be great, I am hesitant to order two full sizes down (on account of booty...)

I am looking to get the Rebeckah Selvage Synthetic

you should try pming (private message) fndmybetterhalf. i think he still works for em.

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic