SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

is it possible for a tailor to relocate the back pocket of a pair of jeans? I have what you'd call a bubble butt and my current pair of apcs are rather unflattering. if i moved the back pockets a bit closer to each other that would fix the problem,

anyone know if this can be done?

My jeans don't really smell bad at all, just a bit in the old pouch pocket but not bad.

I've had them for 5.5 months so I figured they may be do for some sort of wash/soak to help with the wear/fading.

My Nudies have some nice honeycombs and creases but in terms of fading there's nothing yet.

33...................................................................................

32…………………………………………………………………………………………………

ocean effect is when you wear you raw un soak jeans jump into the ocean drown and you take the oceans effect! make sure to die so that people wont think that you werent using your brain.. seriously no its a joke dont listen to it

I wear a 30 in the 5EP x SF's and they are very snug, so for the KMW Rockers should I stick with a 30 or get a 29? They say they run a bit big, but I think a 30 might give me just a wee bit more wiggle room. What do you guys think?

If it helps any I tried on a Dior Homme 19cm MIJ at Sak's today in 29, and i couldn't get the last two buttons. I am sure with time it would have stretched, but still.

What is the ocean effect?

Maybe you're referring to an ocean wash? That's when you wear your jeans into the ocean. You're also supposed to roll around in the sand and rub it all over your jeans or something. Some people have had good results. Be very careful, because the sea water will probably make your jeans smell really bad.

APC has a short explanation on their website: http://www.apc.fr/us/en/jeans_recipes.php

I got caught in this rainstorm and now my jeans are all wet. I noticed that they smell real funky. Though they didn't when they weren't wet at all. How the hell am I supposed to get rid of the smell, besides washing? Or will it disappear when they're dry?

1. You can air them out - sit them outside

2. Put them in the freezer after they are dry

People seem to get better results out of 1 than they do out of 2.

About to pull the trigger on FH 380... My true waist is 31, and i wear a sz 29 s5000bk stretched to about a 31...

I was thinking of getting a 30, since SE measurements state its a 31 raw. so if im expecting some shrinkage after the soak correctly, i can stretch it back to a 31 after a good struggle? Should I size +/- 1 or stay true?

About to pull the trigger on FH 380... My true waist is 31, and i wear a sz 29 s5000bk stretched to about a 31...

I was thinking of getting a 30, since SE measurements state its a 31 raw. so if im expecting some shrinkage after the soak correctly, i can stretch it back to a 31 after a good struggle? Should I size +/- 1 or stay true?

I'd stay true to size, but confirm with Kiya (or whichever retailer you're buying them from).

just reiterating

stay at your normal waist size or size up one, im a 34 and had no other option otehr than to go with a sz. 34 and got all the shrink out of the way with a 2-4 hour hot soaks and two hot tumble drys

i wouldnt have been to button the top up for the life of me, they were tite as fuck in between my knees and waist, straight up ball hugging, femoral artery choking tite

after about 2 weeks they have stretched out (not by much but just the perfect amt) but until then it was pain city, i could barely walk up the stairs one at a time, now i can bound up them as usual

don't know if this has been covered earlier... but i dont feel like looking through 260 pages to find out...as far as wearing and washing my nudies, im planning on walking into the Mediterranean sea around June 6th which will be the first time i ever wash them since i bought them only 3 weeks ago, heard the sea water makes them look pretty awesome so im exicted for that, but i was wondering after i get them all salty and sandy what to do? ive read to rinse in cool water and then hang dry but are there any other ways to go about more throughly cleaning them after i rinse them in cold water? any tips would be great or any other washing techniques would be even greater

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic