SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

Well, if it's the S0500 cut you want, then anything in the S5000 'series' should be good, although the VX is plenty slubby as well. I think they announced a 21 oz. S5000 a while ago that's coming out next year (although I heard Take5 in Hong Kong is already selling a small run of them). Not sure about the denim characteristics of Samurai's 21 oz. though.

I am not familiar with imperial denim but I am looking to get the SeXImperial denim comming out and needed sizing help.The most recent pair of jeans I bought were some A.P.C rescues and I got them in a 30. I am a real skinny guy, any recomendations on what I should look to get for when these release? Or should I look in the dior thread as they are suppose to be a dior cut reproduction?

I am not familiar with imperial denim but I am looking to get the SeXImperial denim comming out and needed sizing help.The most recent pair of jeans I bought were some A.P.C rescues and I got them in a 30. I am a real skinny guy, any recomendations on what I should look to get for when these release? Or should I look in the dior thread as they are suppose to be a dior cut reproduction?

got two questions,

first my apc's strecthed out to the point of me wanting to just throw them in the dryer, not really sure what to do from here, but i was thinkin should i soak them in warm water first then throw them in the dryer? any tips? and i've heard people using "nets" when they wash their denim?

second, i just bought a pair of cheap mondays, i didnt size up or down, i just bought my size, the guy at the store said they won't strech out, but i need a second opinion, they fit real tight and i like that, but should i soak them first ? in hot or cold water?, much appreciated for any help

got two questions,

first my apc's strecthed out to the point of me wanting to just throw them in the dryer, not really sure what to do from here, but i was thinkin should i soak them in warm water first then throw them in the dryer? any tips? and i've heard people using "nets" when they wash their denim?

second, i just bought a pair of cheap mondays, i didnt size up or down, i just bought my size, the guy at the store said they won't strech out, but i need a second opinion, they fit real tight and i like that, but should i soak them first ? in hot or cold water?, much appreciated for any help

Wash/Soak your APCs before putting them in the dryer. If you want them to shrink, hot water is ideal and it's not necessary to use a net, but if you have one, put it in the net and throw it in the washing machine. That's about it.

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic