UES Denim

ShAraLeEe

Here are my pre/post wash measurements of my 400T (size 33). Washed in hot water (70degrees) to get max shrinkage...I'd say I got it...the inseam was a surprise.

Pre-wash

Waist - 34

Front rise - 11

Back rise - 14.5

Upper thigh - 13.25

Mid thigh - 10.75

Knee - 9.5

Hem - 8.5

Inseam - 32.7

Post-wash

Waist - 32.5

Front rise - 10.4

Upper thigh - 12.5

Mid thigh - 10

Knee - 9

Hem - 8

Inseam - 29.8

I didn't take MP's advice and request a bit extra length to be on the safe side. I was aiming for a 30.5-30.75 inseam, but was aware that my minimum inseam is a 30. The max inseam shrinkage I've seen on these is around 2", so getting almost a full 3" was a shock.

However, these seem quite starchy and compressed at the moment. It appears as if that crispy-ness will break quite quickly and loosen them up a bit, I think that'll give me some extra length (likely to 30"). I'll post some fit pictures shortly.

Edited by tion4->

dude that's a perfect fit!

wore my Ues 400T today too they're lovely and after months wearing loose cuts they now don't feel huge like they were an year ago. a very comfy pair of jeans and the mega front pockets are great!

Edited by volvo240thebest

Tion4 - I think they look spot on. The length is ideal - what I aim for.

I'd think the bunching initially with the combs etc is offset by the extra drape you'll see when the fabric settles and softens with some wear time.

I strongly feel a pair of the 400T steadily creeping their way into my wardrobe & onto my legs. The fits and fades are very enticing.

Edited by UkeNo

I got mine at Rivet and Hide when the XL was exclusive, but it seems like you can get that sizing on the official store and Rakuten

http://uesdenim.com/shopdetail/000000000366/longsleeve_shirts/page1/price/

I have a UES and Flathead flannel and prefer the UES. 

Edited by Chubacca

So, after about 5 wears on my 400t, they have become really soft...I mean ridiculously soft and comfortable. But as a result they don't really hold any creases, the combs just done exist. Even if there are some at the end of the day, by morning they are gone. I recall reading similar experiences in the contest thread. Do you find this impacts wear?

True. These are roomier at the top compared to others I've had (s710, sg1109, PBJ005, Ande Whall Cougar, N&F), so it's more pronounced.

The denim does feel quite substantial, but I just can't get over how comfy they are after only a week.

Edited by tion4->

I am really digging the fit of my 400T's. I thought the 29's were too small at first but I realize they are the right size for me. I still have to get more of the shrink out but I am worried about the inseam. Mine still have some starch so they have not become that soft. The combs are setting in well so the starch does help with this but from what I have read I do not think this influences the long term result.