Levi's Vintage Clothing

roy They've had two really hot soaks, so I think most of the shrinkage is gone. I'm not giving up on the 47's, just trying to decide what to get for my next pair..

Hey man I had to machine wash mine at 4 months (2 hot soaks initially and a hand wash about 1 month later) and they shrank down even more, proper nut busters. So theres shrinkage left in them yet.

Like something from 'Dune'.

Only you could pull that off .

Like a stillsuit? It doesn't recycle urine and feces into drinking water, because that's the LVC Europe version. The LVC Japan version does though.

^ They look better, man.

I don't know how much more shrinkage you will get with a hot wash, since you've hot-soaked already a few times but, with that said, I hot-washed my SEXFHXRR's(They were nearly 3 1/2" too big in the waist), and I was able to get about 2" shrinkage. The sizing guide states I should have only lost .75" in the waist.

So, a hot wash,no soap, taken out befor the spin cycle really does wonders.

consider it.

Decided to do another hot soak. Might try a hot wash with some agitation since I don't think they shrunk down much more with this hot soak either.

Here they are now with a single and double cuff.

single cuff looks waaaaaaaaay better.

I wouldnt wash em or soak them again. I think your fit is fine and you shouldn't worry about it anymore. it already looks pretty tight around your hips and loooks like a really good 47 fit below the knee.

Decided to do another hot soak. Might try a hot wash with some agitation since I don't think they shrunk down much more with this hot soak either.

Here they are now with a single and double cuff.

DSC_0337.jpg

fit looks good. take an inch and a half off the inseam and single cuff.

Like a stillsuit? It doesn't recycle urine and feces into drinking water, because that's the LVC Europe version. The LVC Japan version does though.

The US version recycles feces and urine into Budweiser, stored at the handy elbow reservoirs.

fit looks good. take an inch and a half off the inseam and single cuff.

Beetus, that looks quite good. Do what setterman says, or the double cuff looks good to me, too.

You might be expecting the '47 to do something it won't do- because of the cut, you're going to have a tight fit at the thighs if you size it right, but you're never going to get a trim lower leg, unless you have a seriously weird body, the lower leg being cut straight.

Go with it.

Clerk, i don't know what you do, but your jeans always come out nice. your 33's are the best 33's i've ever seen and could damn near pass for true vintage. i've got most yrs of lvc 20's to 80's and have found 33-37-44 some of the harder ones to get a good fade. seeing yours left me scratching my head. what's your secret sizing? wear? would love to know.

Just a quick one for those that dont know...

Bicester Village outlet near oxford as far as I know is the only place you can get discount LVC. they are around £79, they did a pair of 1933's? for £60 (which I subsequently sold on ebay for 100 quid!) as a gesture when I bought a shearling jacket for £90 reduced from £500!

This was in the summer mind but may be worth checking out. (as you can haggle a bit)

mentioning this as LVC's have gone up in price in the UK to the point of being almost unreasonable.

They also had a few limited edition nevada's and stuff too.

Yup, they look great.

And I like the rest room too, great places to hang out!

Roy, agreed, that's an excellent henley. I know it's distressed, but I love the duck hunting jacket, too. Would go nice with the roys - please buy one so I can torture myself with jealousy...

My good man, haven't you endured enough these last few weeks?

Yup, they look great.

And I like the rest room too, great places to hang out!

Roy, agreed, that's an excellent henley. I know it's distressed, but I love the duck hunting jacket, too. Would go nice with the roys - please buy one so I can torture myself with jealousy...

awesome find roy. there are so many things from lvc out there now. is there a site too see all the lvc stuff? i want to see the whole collecton. so man jackets like the hunting jacket etc. i have seen a couple of nice polka dot bandanas on the unionsville site and they have two bags too.

awesome find roy. there are so many things from lvc out there now. is there a site too see all the lvc stuff? i want to see the hole collecton. so man jackets like the hunting jacket etc. i have seen a couple of nice polka dot bandanas on the unionsville site and they have two bags too.

haha.

I wish...

what happened to that blog idea thing that maurizio guy was talking bout?

yeah i read the interview in the inventory magazine and i was abit disturbed, although it seems he is trying his best, but... well whatever.

still strange its so hard to see everything, no cataloge etc.