Levi's Vintage Clothing

Too many secrets.

Yeh , I think so . The little he has told ,ie , he had " a lot of fun and drank a lot in Colorado , Minnesota , Pasadena , Cal Poly and the Bay Area with friends " is enough . Dont want to wash the jeans though as it seems a shame - might put them away for posterity with his high school sports shirts etc..

Yeh , I think so . The little he has told ,ie , he had " a lot of fun and drank a lot in Colorado , Minnesota , Pasadena , Cal Poly and the Bay Area with friends " is enough . Dont want to wash the jeans though as it seems a shame - might put them away for posterity with his high school sports shirts etc..

Dude, just wash 'em and start wearing 'em daily. What would be a shame would be boxing up and shelving a pair of hardly worn '47's (?) that fit you well.

Dude, just wash 'em and start wearing 'em daily. What would be a shame would be boxing up and shelving a pair of hardly worn '47's (?) that fit you well.

I might just hot soak and hang dry them , stretching the waist is easy enough .. They are nice pair (34 x 34) I normally wear 36x34's . They both produce a dramatically different look when worn , so think i'll go with them . Thanks for the input guys !!!

Too many secrets.

Again? I told you the first time. Setec Astronomy. Shhhh. Look into it.

I want peace on earth and goodwill toward man.

You're obsessed.

Just popped into Cinch for a few minutes. The new range is apparently selling well (despite prices) - they've sold out of the smaller sizes of the shawl collar jacket already.

I also had a good look at the 66 overalls, one wash. Looks absolutely amazing... looks like unbleached cotton, obviously a real Mr Freedom vibe with anchor buttons (the design is essentially the old overalls, cut down). As we're on the LVC thread I'll say I like them every but as much as the Mr Freedom Dungarees - which I like a lot. You can see the washed version on the Oki Ni site; the one wash is far superior I reckon.

I"m hoping to check out more upcoming stuff, theoretically including some Made & Crafted, early in November, and will post pics then.

Other titbits - from next season, all the Type 1 (and I guess Type 2) jackets will be made in the US. SOunds like the Type 3 and 505, both made from Kaihara fabric, will be the only raw denim items made in Turkey.

Just popped into Cinch for a few minutes. The new range is apparently selling well (despite prices) - they've sold out of the smaller sizes of the shawl collar jacket already.

I also had a good look at the 66 overalls, one wash. Looks absolutely amazing... looks like unbleached cotton, obviously a real Mr Freedom vibe with anchor buttons (the design is essentially the old overalls, cut down). As we're on the LVC thread I'll say I like them every but as much as the Mr Freedom Dungarees - which I like a lot. You can see the washed version on the Oki Ni site; the one wash is far superior I reckon.

I"m hoping to check out more upcoming stuff, theoretically including some Made & Crafted, early in November, and will post pics then.

Other titbits - from next season, all the Type 1 (and I guess Type 2) jackets will be made in the US. SOunds like the Type 3 and 505, both made from Kaihara fabric, will be the only raw denim items made in Turkey.

Excellent work Paul! And...did you say...a type 2???