supertalk6
Westbrook

Acronym.

6 minutes ago, kriztopher said:

My j47a-ws did not come with a spec sheet, but seem stupid to ask them to resend a piece of paper...

Might as well return the jacket. It's worthless without the spec sheet.

3 hours ago, Muin said:

Wish they made it out of Stotz..still looks dope tho

Capture.PNG

Yeah, I want that shit in Stotz too

4 hours ago, kriztopher said:

My j47a-ws did not come with a spec sheet, but seem stupid to ask them to resend a piece of paper...

pretty sure if you ask nicely somebody here would be willing to scan and send a spec for you. and i do not think it would be stupid to request a spec sheet from acr. it is an integral part of the garment, i know they work hard to highlight the details of the garment; if it wasn't important it wouldn't be in that bag. however it might just be easier / faster to see if somebody will help you out.

4 hours ago, nodre said:

pretty sure if you ask nicely somebody here would be willing to scan and send a spec for you. and i do not think it would be stupid to request a spec sheet from acr. it is an integral part of the garment, i know they work hard to highlight the details of the garment; if it wasn't important it wouldn't be in that bag. however it might just be easier / faster to see if somebody will help you out.

I sent them a email, will see how it goes. No acronym is complete without the spec sheet 

9 hours ago, kraak said:

Might as well return the jacket. It's worthless without the spec sheet.

I do feel it’s kind of soulless without it

Excuse the photo quality but I'm playing this newgrounds game and randomly came across this answer to a question asked in game? 

Screenshot_20180211-214505.png

On 2/11/2018 at 8:25 AM, Muin said:

Wish they made it out of Stotz..still looks dope tho

Capture.PNG

I wonder how many of Kojima's staff E has decked out in ACRNM. haha That Norman Reedus character render was dope.. Would love to see an actual ACRNM s/o in Death Stranding. Fingers crossed.

Have you guys noticed that every time someone says something like “my sources say ‘no drop this year,’” or some shit like that, there’s almost always a drop within the month?

So I’m guessing no more drops till winter. ;)

hate to ask but its the one missing piece of my collection - looking for a scan of the P15-ch fw1516 (night) specsheet - 5 bucks of NEOGAS or your choice of crypto for anyone that can help 

6 hours ago, Xu Jianfeng said:

I’m on holiday and ready to send it to you like one week later.

If anyone else send you first then no worries.

Im happy you donate the money (5 bucks what’s over to unicef or so, but no rushy till I’m ready with the files.)

Happy Chinese New Year in advance ;)

Good Guy Xu always has your back ;) 

11 minutes ago, nodre said:

i actually don't hate how they look. the patent looks kinda shitty but the patina on the zipper looks great if you ask me. also they are asking fair market value for the shoe so, it seems you just don't like how the shoe looks - an opinion which you are undoubtedly entitled to.. but alienating yourself from the thread you participate in? cardinal bad look.

I think we should all just stop responding to his pedantic, predictable, trolling attempts. Maybe then he’ll fully dry up and blow the fuck away. 

does anyone happen to know of a way to get rid of the pulls/pilling on ds fabric? notice some near the knee of my pants.

3 minutes ago, Kamikaze said:

does anyone happen to know of a way to get rid of the pulls/pilling on ds fabric? notice some near the knee of my pants.

Get a de-piller/de-fuzzer/fabric shaver. Use one on my DS items without issue.

4 minutes ago, solographik said:

Get a de-piller/de-fuzzer/fabric shaver. Use one on my DS items without issue.

thank you. doesn't damage the ds fabric at all or leave any noticeable markings afterwards?

4 minutes ago, Kamikaze said:

thank you. doesn't damage the ds fabric at all or leave any noticeable markings afterwards?

Nah, no markings. However, i think with enough wear the DS fabric will just start to develop holes. You could argue that shaving may slightly accelerate the process (since you are removing small pieces of fabric), but this route is preferable to me than to have the pills/pulling unchecked.

I don't know guys, this looks like something from army shop and it is nearly two times more expensive that it used to be when I bought my silver xpac. I sold it later because I found it too expensive for what it is...

3 minutes ago, lesteel said:

I don't know guys, this looks like something from army shop and it is nearly two times more expensive that it used to be when I bought my silver xpac. I sold it later because I found it too expensive for what it is...

Agree, I'm not really feeling the material... especially not at £1k a pop.

7 hours ago, coldknife said:

joke of a price though lol

Would rather just spend the money on a bagjack bag, same manufacturer for a fraction of the price