supertalk6
Westbrook

Acronym.

1 hour ago, brainerd666 said:

Anyone have any info on the J25-SS regarding fit?   

Not to profile. Probably like the J28. 

J25-SS not for layering was my suggestion. Sold it two years ago.

On 4/28/2017 at 6:16 PM, eidolarr said:

FYI, there's still a good amount of Acronym at Kith on Bleecker. P10TS in S, J1TS-S in M, J61 in M, etc.

They only had size L in pants this evening. Spotted a dude with a 3a-12ts; only one I've ever seen in the wild other than my wife's. 

3 hours ago, drgitlin said:

They only had size L in pants this evening. Spotted a dude with a 3a-12ts; only one I've ever seen in the wild other than my wife's. 

hi! nice to meet you ;)

Just received my J47R-GT (small) from The Commissionary. This is my first Acronym Hard Shell, and I am more than happy with it, and in some ways I can understand why it is was the most expensive piece in SS17. It is really understated. The construction, minimalist design and functionality is just amazing. I have also been wearing the J48-BR (small) and it is the most comfortable hoodie I have ever owned, although it is admittedly expensive for a cotton hoodie, but no regrets, I took it on a long distance flight and it felt like a blanket over my skin. I was caught in the rain and I just threw a J25-WS (medium) over the J48, and it worked perfectly as a rain shell.

Is there a database that details every previous season's releases? I know about Wayback Machine, but perhaps something else?

1 hour ago, hoju said:

Is there a database that details every previous season's releases? I know about Wayback Machine, but perhaps something else?

nope

6 hours ago, hoju said:

Is there a database that details every previous season's releases? 

If it's not in a directory on your personal computing device, then you've probably been sleeping or forgot to put in the work. I know I have; don't anymore.

9 hours ago, hoju said:

Sorta. They have a physical database in their design shop, with a copy of every single piece they've created before. 

How are people modding out their J1TS-S? I feel like the mz3 black foil looks out of place in terms of coloring. Any suggestions?

3 hours ago, chaosen said:

Edit:
VAT is also deducted for non-EU buyers, act quick!

VAT is deducted (for non-EU customers) from the advertised price? If so, is this new? Because that's not how it worked for me last time I ordered through P&S

22 hours ago, skycrawler said:

Just received my J47R-GT (small) from The Commissionary. This is my first Acronym Hard Shell, and I am more than happy with it, and in some ways I can understand why it is was the most expensive piece in SS17. It is really understated. The construction, minimalist design and functionality is just amazing.

Same. And yeah I couldn't be more pleased with mine.

Actually kind of stunned that two of these are sitting on Grailed below retail cost.

Super happy with the zipper too, thought it was a really bright silver, but it's more or a gun-metal. I loves it

I wonder if lack of escape zip is a big deal for people. I also read some pages ago that people were not happy with the raccagni zipper in the J50-S which may have contributed to people not buying the J47R-GT as much.

And maybe the new peeps here wanted a more "tech" look and gravitated toward the polarizing J1S-TS

Those zips seem hit and miss. On my J53 it tracks perfectly whereas it really didn't on the J50 so I think something was flawed in the way they did it on that one. I think the gun metal looks cool too versus it being very shiny. That being said the Vislon or whatever was more no-nonsense in my view.

What's the sizing like on the J1A-S (from FW13)?

I'm a 38/39 regular in suits. Usual pit-to-pit size for slimmer jackets is around 22 inches flat. Saw a large on Grailed, and I'm pretty sure it's too big, but given how infrequently the J1A-S pops up, it's of those times when you think maaaybe.

9 minutes ago, mistersparkle said:

What's the sizing like on the J1A-S (from FW13)?

I'm a 38/39 regular in suits. Usual pit-to-pit size for slimmer jackets is around 22 inches flat. Saw a large on Grailed, and I'm pretty sure it's too big, but given how infrequently the J1A-S pops up, it's of those times when you think maaaybe.

from my experience the older j1a's fit roomier. you would probably need a medium at the very least if not small.

4 minutes ago, chris_n said:

but the current market value is $1k+ :rolleyes:

lemme get that sufu discount and i'll be alll over that p25

5 hours ago, StolenBread said:

lemme get that sufu discount and i'll be alll over that p25

resellers dgaf man

6 hours ago, chunglove said:

@yankees19032002 is a good guy. only one who gave us all that ss17 info/pics when he didn't have to. but $1500 for P25s is :sad:.

so you're saying you wouldn't help hype the products you're reselling?