Jump to content
supertalk6
Westbrook

Acronym.

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, brainerd666 said:

Anyone have any info on the J25-SS regarding fit?   

Not to profile. Probably like the J28. 

J25-SS not for layering was my suggestion. Sold it two years ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/28/2017 at 6:16 PM, eidolarr said:

FYI, there's still a good amount of Acronym at Kith on Bleecker. P10TS in S, J1TS-S in M, J61 in M, etc.

They only had size L in pants this evening. Spotted a dude with a 3a-12ts; only one I've ever seen in the wild other than my wife's. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, drgitlin said:

They only had size L in pants this evening. Spotted a dude with a 3a-12ts; only one I've ever seen in the wild other than my wife's. 

hi! nice to meet you ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just received my J47R-GT (small) from The Commissionary. This is my first Acronym Hard Shell, and I am more than happy with it, and in some ways I can understand why it is was the most expensive piece in SS17. It is really understated. The construction, minimalist design and functionality is just amazing. I have also been wearing the J48-BR (small) and it is the most comfortable hoodie I have ever owned, although it is admittedly expensive for a cotton hoodie, but no regrets, I took it on a long distance flight and it felt like a blanket over my skin. I was caught in the rain and I just threw a J25-WS (medium) over the J48, and it worked perfectly as a rain shell.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there a database that details every previous season's releases? I know about Wayback Machine, but perhaps something else?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hoju said:

Is there a database that details every previous season's releases? I know about Wayback Machine, but perhaps something else?

nope

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, hoju said:

Is there a database that details every previous season's releases? 

If it's not in a directory on your personal computing device, then you've probably been sleeping or forgot to put in the work. I know I have; don't anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, hoju said:

Is there a database that details every previous season's releases? I know about Wayback Machine, but perhaps something else?

Sorta. They have a physical database in their design shop, with a copy of every single piece they've created before. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How are people modding out their J1TS-S? I feel like the mz3 black foil looks out of place in terms of coloring. Any suggestions?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, chaosen said:

Edit:
VAT is also deducted for non-EU buyers, act quick!

VAT is deducted (for non-EU customers) from the advertised price? If so, is this new? Because that's not how it worked for me last time I ordered through P&S

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, skycrawler said:

Just received my J47R-GT (small) from The Commissionary. This is my first Acronym Hard Shell, and I am more than happy with it, and in some ways I can understand why it is was the most expensive piece in SS17. It is really understated. The construction, minimalist design and functionality is just amazing.

Same. And yeah I couldn't be more pleased with mine.

Actually kind of stunned that two of these are sitting on Grailed below retail cost.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Super happy with the zipper too, thought it was a really bright silver, but it's more or a gun-metal. I loves it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder if lack of escape zip is a big deal for people. I also read some pages ago that people were not happy with the raccagni zipper in the J50-S which may have contributed to people not buying the J47R-GT as much.

And maybe the new peeps here wanted a more "tech" look and gravitated toward the polarizing J1S-TS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Those zips seem hit and miss. On my J53 it tracks perfectly whereas it really didn't on the J50 so I think something was flawed in the way they did it on that one. I think the gun metal looks cool too versus it being very shiny. That being said the Vislon or whatever was more no-nonsense in my view.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's the sizing like on the J1A-S (from FW13)?

I'm a 38/39 regular in suits. Usual pit-to-pit size for slimmer jackets is around 22 inches flat. Saw a large on Grailed, and I'm pretty sure it's too big, but given how infrequently the J1A-S pops up, it's of those times when you think maaaybe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, mistersparkle said:

What's the sizing like on the J1A-S (from FW13)?

I'm a 38/39 regular in suits. Usual pit-to-pit size for slimmer jackets is around 22 inches flat. Saw a large on Grailed, and I'm pretty sure it's too big, but given how infrequently the J1A-S pops up, it's of those times when you think maaaybe.

from my experience the older j1a's fit roomier. you would probably need a medium at the very least if not small.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, chris_n said:

but the current market value is $1k+ :rolleyes:

lemme get that sufu discount and i'll be alll over that p25

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, StolenBread said:

lemme get that sufu discount and i'll be alll over that p25

resellers dgaf man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, chunglove said:

@yankees19032002 is a good guy. only one who gave us all that ss17 info/pics when he didn't have to. but $1500 for P25s is :sad:.

so you're saying you wouldn't help hype the products you're reselling?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now