LFC4ever

Studio D'artisan

I also bought the oatmeal SDA Suvin gold sweat and decided to sell it and keep the Foxfibre one because I found the latter more interesting. It's heavy weight but not as much as Strike Gold. It definitely comes across as beige, not off white. It pairs well with indigo. These days I think I would like an indigo sweat and I'm looking at SDA again. This being said my experience with SDA cut & sewn is that they don't have as good control of their sizes as they do in denim & shirts. I have bought L-sized tees that were too big and others that were too small...

Well done, Maynard, 8 years and great evo, nice looking jeans!

instantly goes upstairs and changes into my SDA.

Fantastic Maynard 

Hi new to this forum - live in Austin - is it possible to order directly from SDA - the jeans i'm looking for(OLD WEST jeans [D1808)  aren't readily available on okoyama or denimio - if you all have other ideas for proxy's please let me know thank you.

SDA’s online shop doesn’t send overseas, but pants shop avenue will get them very quick and they ship overseas. Naoki will let you know if he’s getting them , he usually answers emails quickly 

8 hours ago, thedapperdane said:

Hi new to this forum - live in Austin - is it possible to order directly from SDA - the jeans i'm looking for(OLD WEST jeans [D1808)  aren't readily available on okoyama or denimio - if you all have other ideas for proxy's please let me know thank you.

The Old West jeans (and shirt) were *just* released - I mean in the last few days. They were still on the pre-order section last time I checked the website. Maybe OD or Denimio will carry them...?

For those wondering how the DM003 denimio Collab ages, here are a couple pictures. They're slubbier than I expected. There's almost a PBJ feel to them. And I really like the cut.

Cheers

IMG_20200124_104835.jpg

IMG_20200124_104858.jpg

IMG_20200117_111703.jpg

On 1/24/2020 at 12:16 AM, JDelage said:

The Old West jeans (and shirt) were *just* released - I mean in the last few days. They were still on the pre-order section last time I checked the website. Maybe OD or Denimio will carry them...?

thank you - they're sold out in most sizes already - wah - (but I'll keep checking ) kinda love that some stuff you just can't get but in Japan. 

On 1/23/2020 at 10:16 PM, thedapperdane said:

PSA has them: http://pants-shop-avenue.com/item/D1808/

Of potential interest to those (like me) who were less than impressed by the 4 season series of jeans and jackets, SDA has published (on some store blogs and IG accounts) pics of a lim item ed with all 4 fabrics on a single pair:

rnrlenic.jpg

And on IG:

Edited by JDelage

10 hours ago, JDelage said:

Of potential interest to those (like me) who were less than impressed by the 4 season series of jeans and jackets, SDA has published (on some store blogs and IG accounts) pics of a lim item ed with all 4 fabrics on a single pair:

rnrlenic.jpg

And on IG:

I saw this and thought it was super cool, but somebody said they're going to be an in-store exclusive. I suppose my wallet is happy.

On 2/4/2020 at 3:10 AM, JDelage said:

rnrlenic.jpg

And on IG:

Interesting concept, similar to the Evisu/Lee with the LHT on the left and RHT on the right, but more variety

How good are the leather jackets made by Orgueil?

I haven't got anything by them yet but its a brand that does interest me. Look to make some classic timeless pieces. Had my eye on this jacket but looking at the sizing I think i need a 38" and Fransboone is out of stock. https://www.fransboonestore.com/collections/studio-dartisan/products/orgueil-or-4087-workers-coat-green  also like the look of the button down chambray and cords they do both look very smart. According to the write up on the leather jackets they use only the finest cowhide the pics of the sport jacket in black look rather nice. 

D1548. Eight months, three washes.

vz1QSvs.jpg
zP8jzeL.jpg
AbKscan.jpg

Boy those are...something. Props for wearing them for 8 months. 

16 minutes ago, Broark said:

Boy those are...something. Props for wearing them for 8 months. 

They’re gonna go to two years or so. They deserve it. They’re too strange not to thrash.

36 minutes ago, IDIOT BITCH said:

D1548. Eight months, three washes.

Looking impressing and I can‘t wait to see them after wear day 500

What are the other pairs?!

4 minutes ago, Maynard Friedman said:

What are the other pairs?!

If this is directed at what I posted that’s one continuous garment!

https://www.heddels.com/2012/04/raw-denim-insanity-studio-dartisan-triple-crazy-jeans/

Man, SDA does some far out stuff; from the sublime to the..... far out!