Warehouse

Medine

I don´t know how you do that in such a short time? My FullCount 1109xx looked like this after one year of wear!  :D

MaxPower explained some place some time ago that he dries his wet hands with his jeans, that would explain the prominent whiskers and the rest of the faded areas.

Hi, first post here. Really interested in getting a pair of Warehouse. Have been looking at the 1000 (1000XX) and 1001OR. Got a question about the inseam length. The official warehouse website lists 1000 (1000XX) at 88cm before wash, but I have also seen some Rakuten sellers list at 85cm non-wash. Can someone who owns a pair confirm which is true? Thanks a lot.

Looks great Mr. Bielby! Was also surprised how big they were when I got them yesterday, but they shrunk A LOT with just a soak in hottest tap water and some agitation. Here are some measurements (sorry, no time to convert to inches).

Warehouse 1101 34x32

Before soak

Waist: 88 cm
Front rise: 32
Back rise: 41,5
Inseam: 86,5
Thigh: 30,5
Leg opening: 22,3

After soak
Waist: 80
Front rise: 29
Back rise: 39
Inseam: 79
Thigh: 28
Leg opening: 20,3

And a quick fit.

P5271637_zpsuzzdjpib.jpg

^ I'm pretty close to pulling the trigger on these as the measurements seem spot on for me. Cheers for posting up.

How are the thighs? Post soak sounds a bit tight but I assume they will stretch a bit and they don't look too tight on you.

Yeah, they'll stretch back quite a bit. Just measured again, after a day of wear the waist is at 84 cm and the thigh (measured across the leg 10 cm below the crotch) is at a little more than 29 cm. Fit is really well proportioned with a nice even taper I think. And the denim is soooo good :)

Last time I ordered I asked and-japan if they could get a hold of a pair in my size and they did. However, that was a matter of re-stocking a size they were out of, but I guess it might be worth giving them a shout. 

I ordered straight from the Warehouse web site this time, have previously ordered from Japan Holic as well. Shipping was quick (sent order form Wed afternoon and picked up the package Tue eve) but I got struck hard by customs.. Which is alway a risk of course.

I ordered straight from the Warehouse web site this time, have previously ordered from Japan Holic as well. Shipping was quick (sent order form Wed afternoon and picked up the package Tue eve) but I got struck hard by customs.. Which is alway a risk of course.

Would using a proxy dodge custom charges? Anyone know how that works?

Cheers

^^ is that another pair Bobbo?

It's the 2013 model that I've posted a couple of times over the last year.

And soz Pomata about and-japan, I got it mixed up with japan-holic. Denimio (the new name of and-japan as Gnomes said) don't stock Warehouse.