Medine

Warehouse

800 and generous top block, I don't think so..

It's so generous I hardly can button it up not to mention this... unwanted pressure in my pelvis area ;-)

Hopefully they will break in nicely.

The leg opening on the other hand is definitely narrower than the leg opening of WH Lots. like i.e. WH1001(1001xx), WH1000(1000xx).

Edited by zuko

Starting to show some signs of wear on my 2001xx. Love this jacket; the fabric, the fit, and the details. I bought a size 40 and its the perfect fit for what i want- a nice loose fit jacket. Worn since October with 4 machine washes with dryer.

here's a fit pic

jBYocbk.jpg?1

and a could close ups, i also love how wrinkly the washer/dryer makes the fabric

UR2ypOo.jpg?1

AusfmNV.jpg?1

are you selling the 1001xx? i came here to post a question b/c i am in love with my big and wide 1003sxx (20th anniversary)! does anyone know which of the standard cuts this 1003sxx is similar to? i'm about half-way through them and want to get another WH pair with the same cut, and also a WH pair with the same upper block and slimmer thighs and leg opening if anyone has any suggestions!

The 1003SXX and 1000 should be very similar in shape.

If you want something as full up top as those models, but narrower at the ankle, I'd look at the 1101.

Just picked up a pair of 800s on sale from BiG. Shoulda got a new pair of these years ago (had a bigger pair when I first got into Japanese denim, and then lost weight and sold them). Woulda wore a pair of these for the DWC if Max hadn't already decided to go with them. I really like the 1001, but the 800 is just about perfect for me. If someone is having trouble with them, ya need to size up one. They're slimmer than most of WH's models, but compared to most brands they're a pretty regular straight cut.

Edited by setterman

I actually did the same thing. The BiG holiday discount was burning a hole in my pocket so I decided to pick up the Kaigai 800s and keep my cotton/linen 800s as summer jeans. My 1105s and c/l 800s are both size 34, but I sized up to 36 to get a better fit in the top block. The c/l version is 800 is also cut a little larger in the same size, which is why I can wear a 34. I washed and air dried them twice and the fit works for me. I'll try to get a fit pic up soon.

Went with a 36, same as I wear in the 1002 and 1001. Falls right in between them fit wise, though is higher waisted than both. Gave them a wash and some time in the dryer last night so I could wear them today. Another wash tonight to hopefully lose another 1/2" in inseam, and then they're ready to be worn five days a week, and the 1001s the other two. I really need to sell off some jeans. I've got about four or five pair that don't get worn more than several times a year.

I also have a pair of WH coming my way, one of my dream pairs... ;)

I need a 1003 cut bros help which ? Wide And straight

Ohh the new 1003sxx in the warehouse website are those modified? The cut i mean

Ohh the new 1003sxx in the warehouse website are those modified? The cut i mean

No. It (1003SXX) looks like it's basically the same cut as the 1003XX I got from a couple years ago, and the current 1000. The 1003XX from earlier this year, with the arcs on the back pockets, is different and iirc closer in pattern to the 1001.

Ahh ok! Inwant a looser cut than the 1001sxx i have

Saw that too- way too many jeans on my list for next year. Already locked in for tcb 20s contest and fullcount anniversary 0105

23C227D6-6B4F-45FA-A316-8ED2731A8940_zps

^Sooooooo good...Can't wait to see these start popping up on Yahoo Auctions, though I don't need them. Glad we're back in a full arcuates galore era!

What is the difference between those and the 1001SXX that can be found on W's website? (Other than the arctuates that is...)

Forgive my ignorant question, but how does the rise affect the waist fit of a pair of jeans? My best fitting pair right now are my Oni 546 NST which have the following:

Waist 35.5

Rise 10.5

Thigh 13

Knee 9

Cuff 8

I'm considering the Warehouse 800 as a replacement because a size 34/36 will both put me close to those measures. These come in at:

Waist 34.5 / 35

Rise 11.5 / 12.25

Thigh 12.75 / 13.25

Knee 9.5 / 9.75

Cuff 8.5 / 8.75

The 34 is obviously closer in all dimensions than the 36, but that waist... I'm not so sure I could even button 'em!

Is there any stretch to be found in these? Or does the higher rise affect the waist so that maybe I can fit a smaller size as they sit above my hips?

If you've owned these two pairs let me know how you sized!

I may scrap this idea if the cut won't work for me, as I've already got 2 pairs in rotation and 2 pairs inbound!

Lower rise = lower waist for me.

I got the 22oz 546 last Thursday and have worn them everyday since. 36w

I have the 1000 and 1001 Warehouse also in 36. Both fit higher in the waist. Both are also much roomier in the top block. I would go 34w with Warehouse in the future, personally.

35" is the smallest a size 36 800 will shrink to in the waist. I think mine were 35.5" post wash, hand stretched them to 36", and they're back out 37" with some wear.

Without seeing how your Oni's fit, I'm willing to bet a size 36 800 would be big on you, and a 34 should be okay. Dig around here, I know Max posted some measurements for the size 34 800 after some wear.

Thanks setterman and shoot. Based on your comments I thought I'd bite the bullet and grab the 34s, but then I found out today that I'd missed out on the sale I was following. Blue Button Shop in Toronto had the Warehouse lot 900 and 800 on sale for $140 USD. I thought the sale went until the 31st but it turns out it was one day only. I guess my purchase is on hold for now.

Edited by Big_Hoss_Butt_Floss

I won the auction so I'm going to come out and say it...I bought a pair of 1004XX with arcs, tabs and the 15th anniversary era denim, brand new one wash. Should deliver within a week or two (first time using Buyee so I'm not sure)! 

Buyee is pretty prompt once they receive the item from the seller. 

Edited by Iron Horse

How to use buyee? And how to buy from japan yahoo auction straight? I hate you andrew