Warehouse

Medine

You can do it! It's 30 degrees here with 80% humidity and I'm wearing my Fullcount. And I'm a soft Brit who can't deal with heat, haha.

nah I live much better in shorts and I'm not in a hurry to fade my jeans man

thanks for the motivation anyway

We only have so much time before we shuffle off this mortal coil and there is a lot of denim to break in. I keep shorts for the beach and for running.  B)

There's more to life than jeans you know, but not much more.

Words to live by, both.

• 2 weeks later...

Fall/Winter Catalogs up:

http://www.ware-house.co.jp/index.php?page=catalog&cgc=81

http://www.ware-house.co.jp/index.php?page=catalog&cgc=82

http://www.ware-house.co.jp/index.php?page=catalog&cgc=83

Not much denim aside from Dubbleworks (3rd link) 300 series which is a nice surprise. The 332 Slim Fit seems to be a first...almost like a modified Hellers 2012 with lower rise (?) which should satisfy people who found the 660 still too wide. Might pick up 330's myself. Liking a lot of the outerwear and sweats as well, just wish it wasn't so hot outside right now ;)

Edited by aho

^def. a fuller cut with a low rise if you size normally...if memory serves correct, it's the same cut as the collaboration WH did with J.Crew, the 484 which was supposed to be slim (think low rise 800), although not the 484 slim cut from J.Crew's mainline. Confusing, yes...

Edited by aho

^

In my opinion, quite abit on the heavy side for a sweatshirt but the fabric is really soft and nice.

i8MxhdhSrV8nn.JPG

Usually I wear 38, went with 40 for this. Shrink quite alot after hot soak.

Looks good?

Edited by redragon

Picked up a pair of the D5's last week which were scheduled for delivery today. USPS had no updates so I figured I'd receive it today as things usually arrive before you see "Delivery Confirmed" online. Got home, and found out the whole building had been swiped. Management typically leaves packages outside our doors since all points of main entry are locked in the building, but someone somehow broke in and took all the packages, leaving torn up boxes and packaging throughout the stairwell. USPS is now checking their system to see if it's just delayed somewhere, but my suspicion is it was delivered and part of the missing packages...

Picked up a pair of the D5's last week which were scheduled for delivery today. USPS had no updates so I figured I'd receive it today as things usually arrive before you see "Delivery Confirmed" online. Got home, and found out the whole building had been swiped. Management typically leaves packages outside our doors since all points of main entry are locked in the building, but someone somehow broke in and took all the packages, leaving torn up boxes and packaging throughout the stairwell. USPS is now checking their system to see if it's just delayed somewhere, but my suspicion is it was delivered and part of the missing packages...

aho I really hope that is not the case. Was the package insured/ will management compensate the lose at all, assuming the package was taken?

haha thanks for the support everyone ;) USPS is giving until 8/22 to track the package, and Gordon's looking into it as well. My guess is that they were stolen but at this point I just want to soak the damn things and wear them! It pains me to think that someone out there is in possession of these and doesn't even know what raw denim is. lol...

Really need to add a pair of Warehouse to my wardrobr again. I got my 800s back from a friend...I just can't make the fit work for me. The too high rise makes you wear them stupidly high (IMO) or when I wear them at the point where I wear all my denim I have too much sagging going on resulting in a flat and saggy seat and non flattering fit.

But the denim....  :rolleyes: