Warehouse

Medine

really? I've always thought they were two different brands under warehouse. Yeah i've considered both but looking at the measurements they'd still end up looking pretty baggy on me. The 660 seems just about right but after a hem the taper would be pretty much gone i feel.

As far as fit, having owned all of the aforementioned jeans (LOL, yeah I got it bad...) I can say that the HC 2012XX are indeed the slimmest of the lot by far, and also within the same sizing (I took a 32 in all: 660, 1100, 700, 800, 1001XX, 2012XX, etc.etc.). The next closest would be the 660 but if you're looking for a skinny, it won't fit the bill unless you alter the cut. That being said, if you can bear sizing down on the 660 (which I don't recommend), you could achieve a slim fit at the risk of blowing the crotch. WH denim can easily stretch in the waist back to raw measurements.

Yeah I'm just looking for a cut that suits my chicken legs. But the warehouse denim is just so alluring I think I'll just go with the 660. Even if its too loose around my calfs I'll just rock the look!

Anyway I told myself I would try to restrain from buying any new denim until the end of this year (Just got a pair of UES which I'm supposed to take pictures of) but the warehouse denim is calling my name.

Just picked up a pair of 700 from BiG. Drying right now, fit pics to follow

1001XX from 2008, worn two years. This was the last pair to feature arcs/tab after the Levi's debacle. This version of arcs returned two years later for the 15th Anniversary pair although not combined with the red tab. jstarvin, this one's for you ;)

http://page16.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/u49693160

w9s6.jpg

l23t.jpg

eidn.jpg

Also on Yahoo Auctions (so much for trying to stay away from temptation) is a brilliant pair of 10th Anniversary 1004XX's:

http://page22.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/l185179594

5wej.jpg

1001XX from 2008, worn two years. This was the last pair to feature arcs/tab after the Levi's debacle. This version of arcs returned two years later for the 15th Anniversary pair although not combined with the red tab. jstarvin, this one's for you  ;)

http://page16.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/u49693160

w9s6.jpg

l23t.jpg

eidn.jpg

Also on Yahoo Auctions (so much for trying to stay away from temptation) is a brilliant pair of 10th Anniversary 1004XX's:

http://page22.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/l185179594

^Ha! Thanks, man. Those have been my primary pair for awhile now, so I reckon I'll post some shots in the coming months. Along with my (old) Denime XXs, they're my favorite jeans.

Edited by jstavrin

thanks for the heads up aho, think I might just try my luck on those 10th anniversary 1004xx; I didn't pick them up in 2009 when I visited Japan and regret ever since

jstavrin, holy crap I meant 2006-2007 on that pair...not sure what I was thinking when I typed that :X

rustygoose, the new lot 1001 is slimmed down but if you want more room you can try the 2012 1001XX model (recommend sizing up one from your usual size, the waist is trimmed down) or even the 1000XX if you can track a pair down (normal TTS sizing) which is looser/based off the 700 fit.

sugar mountain, good times, i actually kept getting lost when trying to find the Umeda store...I kept confusing the "triangle"/island shape wedge it's on with another spot and kept circling. However when I finally found it, the guy working couldn't be more awesome. He threw in some "goodies" (bandanas etc.) when I purchased a pair of Heller's and geeked out for about an hour. Told him I came all the way from chicago for the store which helped ;) I'd also recommend the Flat Head shop if you have time. Best service I received hands down!

Edited by aho