Warehouse

Medine

A question for the Warehouse experts out there. Which denim was used on the BiG contest 660's? I know it's probably in this thread somewhere but figured I'd just ask. I have ThinFinn's pair and have decided to put some more time into them so I was just curious. Thanks.

Debating between a TCB50's or a Warehouse 1001. 

Is the 1001 fit similar to that of the 1001xx? Forgive my ignorance, but what exactly are the differences, denim weight, color (which is darkest), thread thickness or silhouette?

aho, comparing two two in the same tag size seems problematic because the waist sizes don't correspond (depending which shop's measurements one uses) Basically it seems if I'm looking for a 66 cut I'll better check Denime or TCB because the 1100 is too wide at the hem imo.

I've already decided for the FC 1101; still in the running: Warehouse 1001, Denime 66XX, TCB60's.

Actually I already have so much denim perhaps I should pick up a pair of trousers instead :-)

righty, the 1001 is slimmer than 2012'x 1001XX, mostly in the taper. They added some room in the waist, but slimmed it through the leg. The denim, color, etc. remains the same (at least per Warehouse; IMO this batch is less uneven than last years denim but variances occur naturally since there will always be variables even with the same specs on paper)

SLAB, the TCB60's will fit similar to the 1100 so I'd say get the Denime. The hem on the 1100 is definitely wider, but hem them the right length and cuff and you'll still have a nice silhouette. Or try Resolute ;) I think the WH and TCB are truer to actual 60's proportions.

I'd be interested to see the stray threading etc. on the 415's as I was going to pick up a pair eventually if they ever get restocked.

jstarvin, I didn't mention it, but you know i'm salivating over your 1001XX haha

i just tagged you on instagram with a pic.  Im too lazy to do it here, sorry yall.  gnomechompski is my name if yo want to see, my pics are not private, even the nude's.... :unsure:

Edited by garden gnomes in space

• 2 weeks later...

Kicking myself in the ass for getting a pair of the new late 40s Warehouse Lees 101Zs instead of a pair of the 1100s (the Lees are very nice, but fit bigger than I wanted). Anyone have a bigger size pair of the 1100 and can comment on the sizing? I've found a store in Japan that still has a size 38 1100 in stock, an they list the one wash waist at just over 36" (which is as small as I'd want them to go), and another says the one wash is 39". I assume the former is correct.

I was just chatting with the boss man of Son of a Stag in London. They are getting Warehouse in for the first time, with a big shipment in around October, including XX jeans. Don't know prices or which cuts unfortunately. 

He also mentioned they'll be getting a big order of Pherrows too but I'm sure that's for another thread.

Shade Shots

DSC_0531_zpsd0abeb0c.jpg

My new new balance 990s. Awesome shoes/some of the only made in usa sneakers

DSC_0532_zps67ef238a.jpg