Ooe-Yofukuten & Co.

incase anyone gives a shit, measurements BiG style of my tagged 35 OAO2XX after a hot wash that I said I would just stick in my closet and forget about like the weak and pathetic person that I am:

W:32 (was not 36" to begin with like OOE stated, more like 35") (edit**my mistake, they state the measured size is indeed 35")

FR: 11.75

Th: 12.75

LO: 8

Ins: I asked for them to be 31" after a wash.  They were cut to 34" by OOE and measured right at 31" after the hot wash, maybe a tad bit longer (amount is negligible)  

These have some of the cleanest construction I have ever seen btw...

Edited by garden gnomes in space

I bet Foxy could get marginally high if he lined up all his selvedge and proceeded to sniff through the product.  :ph34r:

It's called "hyper-ventilation" - anybody would get high...

so the OAO2xx cut is fucking money.  Its a bit more slim from the knee down than I am used to but the denim is so soft and pliable from the get go its not a big deal.  Not skinny by any means but Im used to cuts like the TCB 50's cut.  The fact that the thigh is reasonalbe and the rise is reasonable solidify this cut.  Ill get fit pics in a bit 

That's a very fine fit Gnome. You do seem to get perfect fits on every kind of cut, lucky bastard!

I'd definitely look more into that cut for myself, though I will need a 38 on Ooe and probably the nice proportions you get and that nice taper will be fucked up on that big size.

Nice gnomes. How did you find taking a closer fit after the looser cuts you have? I suppose it's only really from the knee down with these, the thighs from the charts still appear to have a reasonable amount of room.

it was a bit of a shock at first to be honest.  If the top block of these wasnt so forgiving, it would be a different story.  Also the denim is very soft.  Even after a hot wash and air dry they were not stiff at all.  If I had to battle the denim to soften up it would also not be very pleasant

wow does it fit like a ??

top block feels like a sized down 0105 full count.  knee down, I have no idea, maybe a Samurai 710?  My guess is this cut is pretty close to a full count 1101, with possible less extreme taper from knee to hem.

Aho, was this what Ed asked? haha