Ooe-Yofukuten & Co.

On a serious note - although as I recall I pulled the images from the old Ooe site and not obtained privately, I'm just wondering if I should take them down. It might generate unwelcome e-mail traffic to Ryo and Hiro. Not sure  :unsure:

You could ask them about that but I'm not sure how they are about getting back to people atm.  I emailed them earlier this week but no word back yet.

Edited by jyoni

Which reminds me....any progress on the prize for the competition?

Edit-

Hogs, pretty sure the 44 is a dead stock now, they use last roll or so for the collaboration with Jon of Bandanna Almanac for his Alberquerque jeans...

Edited by redragon

http://ymfactory111.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-276.html

Not sure if anyone is following still but more info has been released by Miura-san. They will be making a limited ten pairs for each of the following years, all based on Miura-san's personal collection:

・1922å¹´å‰æœŸï¼ˆ1922~1926)
・1922年後期(1927~1935)
・1937年
・1941年(37モデルã¨å¤§æˆ¦ãƒ¢ãƒ‡ãƒ«ã®éŽæ¸¡æœŸï¼‰
・1943年(大戦モデル)
・1946年(大戦モデルã¨47モデルã®éŽæ¸¡æœŸï¼‰
・1947年

They will use different denim depending on what matches the year, and as mentioned, will only make ten pairs per year/model. The first release will be the 1943 WWII model. I'll keep you guys posted on any further updates, aside from the 1922's because I'm being selfish ;)

some pairs about thirty pages back have little special detailings/stitchings, were those custom or did pairs come like that? The reason I ask is because I'm very interested in the Ooe denim and I also really enjoy those little details.

Edited by forget it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...