My wife's 3Sixteens after a couple of years of regular wear. 

77BSP - Cone Denim I believe.

Just before a wash.

PSX_20180430_170934.jpg

PSX_20180430_170920.jpg

Edited by UkeNo

Took this couple weeks ago when sun was out. Started wearing again now that it's late spring and temperatures have gotten warmer

IMG_20180422_131332.jpg
IMG_20180422_131506.jpg

Anyone interested in a pair of 3 month old 31" St 120x Shadow Selvedge?

I put on some weight and can no longer fit them. Happy to do them for cheap for sufu members.

So I guess my size 30 olive chinos are oversized, and mistakenly bought size 30 in Indigo Moleskin chinos from the sample sale today, which are wayy to small. There weren't any changing rooms so I couldn't try them on (though people were sneaking into the bathroom to try on pants), but I'm not too upset.

I'm willing to sell mine at cost for anyone interested $110 + shipping: https://www.grailed.com/listings/5578952-3sixteen-Indigo-Moleskin-Chino

Just wanted to mention to anyone that has the 40bsp, these things show a lot of character after their first wash. I think these might be a pair of jeans that might look much better with more frequent washes. Will try to post some decent pics when I have the time

That is one of the sickest denim jackets I have ever seen dude. Looks like it's been washed frequently, and I'm guessing you wear it most days. That's some real dedication!

Just ordered the black/black 3s jacket - curious what the colour transfer is like. Worried my shirts are all gonna get black shoulders/etc. Is it worth giving a wash/soak before wearing?

On 9/8/2018 at 11:15 PM, tion4-> said:

Just ordered the black/black 3s jacket - curious what the colour transfer is like. Worried my shirts are all gonna get black shoulders/etc. Is it worth giving a wash/soak before wearing?

Cannot attest to the black/black fabric but the indigo/black that i have, had little to no colour transfer. 

Apologies for the xposts 

Considering selling my lightly worn 3sixteen shadow selvedge type 3 after finally admitting it's a bit snug!  Ant sufu'ers intrested let me know before it goes on the usual sites..

Size M.

After 4 weeks of wear working construction. They’ll get their first wash tomorrow. I’m tough on jeans. Haha

8UJnu2N.jpgRw74qJu.jpg

3Sixteen is coming out with some new backpacks in collaboration with DSPTCH, thinking I might grab one. Torn between the tan and grey I think, but all the color ways are nice. 

So I did end up picking up the 3Sixteen DSPTCH bag and it's beautiful, color is less burnt orange in person.
But I think I might be returning it. It's a little too big for everyday use for me, I don't really carry all that much stuff.
Kind of on the fence about it. On the one hand I really like it, on the other hand I feel like I look silly taking a big half empty backpack to work everyday.
QUJdkt8.jpg
rLipntw.jpgcd9pWbD.jpg

That's an awesome color. I cant believe I haven't walked over half a block to see them in person yet at dsptch. I dont think it's necessary to only have a backpack if you're going to be carrying a ton of stuff. We're no longer in grade school. We dont need to carry text books anymore. My backpack is generally just a book, water bottle, external phone battery, lotion, and if I'm feeling ambitious, I'll throw in a snack. It's basically a backpack version of my mom's purse when I was growing up. 

What I carry daily is about the same, but with this bag it just feels and looks too big for what little stuff I’m carrying. Just is kinda deep to dig in there just for a small item or two. I might change my mind though because it’s such a cool bag. 

<Minor rant>I find it annoying that the 3Sixteen site doesn't allow me to right-click an image or product name and open the product page in a new tab...</Minor rant>

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Danny @ Rivet & Hide
      Hey all,

Welcome to Rivet & Hide. We are a London based premium raw denim store starting life online with plans afoot for a bricks and mortar home in the future.

We offer free shipping worldwide and our UPS account will ensure a fast and reliable delivery around the world.

I have been a SuFu member for years sharing thoughts, ideas and countless questions about denim and clothes that are made with heart and soul. This inspired me to set up and finally bring Rivet & Hide to life.

Some of the brands will be familiar to you but part of the concept is to bring new and less well known denim producers into the sphere and we have worked hard to get that balance right.

It has been a lot of fun meeting many of the people behind the brands and seeing their skills at work. We have clocked up many miles visiting them around the world making new friends along the way. A shorter trip through the Welsh valleys to beautiful Cardigan Bay to meet the Hiut Denim guys was just as rewarding. A special thanks for all the help and support from Giles & Paula at Ironheart UK and Anders Helseth of Steel Feather.

We struck gold with a Union Special 43200g which was sourced from California. It’s in mint condition and dates back to 1950. Any hemming requirements can be consummately fulfilled.

We have measured all our stock individually. We have not relied on suppliers or anyone else’s measurements. Our HOW WE MEASURE guide is based on BiG (thank you) with the addition of a hip measurement.

We offer a 28 day returns policy with full refunds. Shipping included.

The launch brands are:

Railcar Fine Goods
      Steel Feather
      Flat Head
      Real Japan Blues
      Hiut denim co
      Nudie jeans
      Obbi Good Label.

As we go into the Autumn we will be adding to our launch stock including some more great shirts from The Flat Head’s Winter collection, and introducing you to a new Japanese brand.

We are planning a launch party hosted by our friends at Kaffeine, Great Titchfield Street, in Central London in the Autumn and will give you the heads up closer to the time. You will be more than welcome to join us.

Feel free to ask any questions here or contact us at [email protected] or [email protected]

http://rivetandhide.com/

• By whackedout
      Whats up sufu, here I have a few things up for sale for cheap the only payment I accept is Paypal, I ship only to the U.S but willing to ship outside on buyers dime. Please PM me for any questions or concerns. Additional photos on certain items will be provided upon request. All items are new and/or worn for no more than a month. Followed instructions on how to measure on IHUK.

ALSO I have additional photos if needed, just PM me. I can ALSO take additional photos upon request just tell me where to point it.

-Paypal Only
      -Located in Los Angeles, Ca - Meet ups are on my time and at a public location.
      -Will consider any offers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------      

IronHeart 21oz Superblack Slim Cut Jeans (The Devil's Fit) 666SB - Price - $200 Shipped

These are brand new, I haven't worn them out of the house, no creases, no fades (these don't fade) but I did try them on, Had them hemmed at IHUK and will supply the hemmed pieces. But I did try and soak them thats why the hand pockets are a bit whiteish. Tried to stretch em but it didn't work.

Measurements are in inches. 

Waist : 31
      FR: 10.2
      RR:14.5
      Thigh:11.2
      Knee:8.1
      Hem:7.6
      Hemmed to 31.5

ByBeatle- Volume One - $200 Shipped

Unworn and unhemmed. Tried on, didn't like the fitment. Tags still attached. More photos upon request.

Waist: 17in
      Front Rise: 11.25in
      Rear Rise: 15.7in
      Thigh: 12in
      Knee: 8.5in
      Hem: 7.8in
      Inseam: 37in

• By BallinTooHard
      3Sixteen ST-120 and ST-140 in size 30.  Both worn for ~2w.  Unaltered, unwashed, unsoaked.  Ordered from Blue Owl Workshop who's measurements were spot on, but these stretched a lot less than I expected.

I am asking $125each, $200 for both shipped CONUS.  If you live elsewhere I am located in zipcode 94606 for you to calculate shipping costs.

ST-120x

ST-140x

3sixteen ST-121x size 31.  Heavyweight is just not for me.  Bought these slightly worn, wore twice, selling in hopes of getting a ST-120 in same size.  Unsoaked, unwashed, unaltered.  Would like $125 plus shipping.

• By noobedloser
      2. Corter Leather Mechanic's Wallet (Black only)

I am selling one BLACK Corter Mechanic's Wallet. I received this from the grab bag a couple of months ago and was hoping for more of a variety of items.

Price: $45 shipped
      NOTE: The natural is GONE. Only the Black is available

Link of item on Corter website: http://shop.corterleather.com/collections/full-wallets/products/mechanic-s-wallet-black

Feel free to pm me if you have any questions

Feel free to ask any questions

Fullcount jeans sold!

• By RROMAN8435
      Up for sale is a brand new (never even tried on) pair of 3sixteen  SL-220x double black selvedge denim. I received these and honeslty wish I didnt already have a black pair I was working on because these are sick. Brand new with tags size 30 $175 shipped

14.5 oz slub yarn selvedge denim Sanforized, skewed, slightly singed Warp 7/- slub yarn x weft 6/- Red line selvedge 100% Cotton Sulphur dyed warp and weft ​
      ​
      ​
      ​
      ​

Measurements & pics​ etc. are here
      http://www.selfedge.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=770

Also here to see what they look like beat up
      http://www.3sixteen.com/blogs/news/15707784-well-aged-sl-220x

​
      ​