Thanks for the replies.  I cant risk shortening of the rise, so i will hold off on a pre soak.....

My wife's 3Sixteens after a couple of years of regular wear. 

77BSP - Cone Denim I believe.

Just before a wash.

PSX_20180430_170934.jpg

PSX_20180430_170920.jpg

Edited by UkeNo

Took this couple weeks ago when sun was out. Started wearing again now that it's late spring and temperatures have gotten warmer

IMG_20180422_131332.jpg
IMG_20180422_131506.jpg

Anyone interested in a pair of 3 month old 31" St 120x Shadow Selvedge?

I put on some weight and can no longer fit them. Happy to do them for cheap for sufu members.

So I guess my size 30 olive chinos are oversized, and mistakenly bought size 30 in Indigo Moleskin chinos from the sample sale today, which are wayy to small. There weren't any changing rooms so I couldn't try them on (though people were sneaking into the bathroom to try on pants), but I'm not too upset.

I'm willing to sell mine at cost for anyone interested $110 + shipping: https://www.grailed.com/listings/5578952-3sixteen-Indigo-Moleskin-Chino

Just wanted to mention to anyone that has the 40bsp, these things show a lot of character after their first wash. I think these might be a pair of jeans that might look much better with more frequent washes. Will try to post some decent pics when I have the time

That is one of the sickest denim jackets I have ever seen dude. Looks like it's been washed frequently, and I'm guessing you wear it most days. That's some real dedication!

Just ordered the black/black 3s jacket - curious what the colour transfer is like. Worried my shirts are all gonna get black shoulders/etc. Is it worth giving a wash/soak before wearing?

On 9/8/2018 at 11:15 PM, tion4-> said:

Just ordered the black/black 3s jacket - curious what the colour transfer is like. Worried my shirts are all gonna get black shoulders/etc. Is it worth giving a wash/soak before wearing?

Cannot attest to the black/black fabric but the indigo/black that i have, had little to no colour transfer. 

Apologies for the xposts 

Considering selling my lightly worn 3sixteen shadow selvedge type 3 after finally admitting it's a bit snug!  Ant sufu'ers intrested let me know before it goes on the usual sites..

Size M.

After 4 weeks of wear working construction. They’ll get their first wash tomorrow. I’m tough on jeans. Haha

8UJnu2N.jpgRw74qJu.jpg

3Sixteen is coming out with some new backpacks in collaboration with DSPTCH, thinking I might grab one. Torn between the tan and grey I think, but all the color ways are nice. 

So I did end up picking up the 3Sixteen DSPTCH bag and it's beautiful, color is less burnt orange in person.
But I think I might be returning it. It's a little too big for everyday use for me, I don't really carry all that much stuff.
Kind of on the fence about it. On the one hand I really like it, on the other hand I feel like I look silly taking a big half empty backpack to work everyday.
QUJdkt8.jpg
rLipntw.jpgcd9pWbD.jpg

That's an awesome color. I cant believe I haven't walked over half a block to see them in person yet at dsptch. I dont think it's necessary to only have a backpack if you're going to be carrying a ton of stuff. We're no longer in grade school. We dont need to carry text books anymore. My backpack is generally just a book, water bottle, external phone battery, lotion, and if I'm feeling ambitious, I'll throw in a snack. It's basically a backpack version of my mom's purse when I was growing up. 

What I carry daily is about the same, but with this bag it just feels and looks too big for what little stuff I’m carrying. Just is kinda deep to dig in there just for a small item or two. I might change my mind though because it’s such a cool bag. 

<Minor rant>I find it annoying that the 3Sixteen site doesn't allow me to right-click an image or product name and open the product page in a new tab...</Minor rant>

That's my beef with Okayama Denims website!

Picked up one of the new indigo hoodies from Rivet & Hide 

Really pleased with it. This is a size large

IMG_0115.thumb.jpeg.43c25bf291fbfafc44580c8519a67580.jpeg

Did anyone purchase the CDW x 3sixteen Down Jacket? Really want to see fit pics and the different patchwork patterns. 

Not sure if anyone has the same experience as me but is anyone’s 40bsp fraying pretty quickly? I’m going to start developing holes soon with not even a years worth of light wear on them.

Here are some pre and post wash pictures of my 21BSP. I think I've had them about two and a half years, although they were worn on and off over that time. Not sure how many washes, probably between 6 and 8. Unfortunately they've shrunk continuously even after the first two washes, and I've gained a bit of weight too, so they're too tight for me now. A pity, because they were just getting nice and had a lot of life left. These would have looked fabulous after another year.

The color was hard to capture, it definitely changes a lot depending on light source. While being very rich indigo, they're not as intensely blue as the pictures in direct sunlight would suggest. True color is somewhere between the color of the first and last photos, but being closer to the last photo.

Pre-Wash

21BSP1_zpszip1ts0f.jpg

21BSP2_zpsem19ruld.jpg

21BSP3_zpst5t3lmh9.jpg

Post-Wash (looks weird to me due to lack of creases, but gives a good idea of the fading)

21BSP4_zpsps0alfa1.jpg

21BSP5_zpsqgql7m9f.jpg

21BSP6_zpsarvsp8bx.jpg