Sugar Cane Denim

allacedout

beautiful rocco, you're welcome, looking forward to the evo. We should get a couple more people together and wear em and show em. no rules, no prizes, no fuss. I'd buy another pair in a minute!:)

edit - rocco, were they raw or did he have to order them?

beautiful rocco, you're welcome, looking forward to the evo. We should get a couple more people together and wear em and show em. no rules, no prizes, no fuss. I'd buy another pair in a minute!:)

edit - rocco, were they raw or did he have to order them?

This guy Naoki Ohno from PSA told me he had them raw. I ended up ordering through Sharp Service because I wanted to buy a few more items through them and they'll get a raw pair for me from Pants Shop Avenue, if I understood things correctly.

Tomakealongstoryshort: yes!

A good thing to hear from you, because when you look for the raw ones on Google or Rakuten, you just don't find them (I didn't). I'll keep you posted!

This guy Naoki Ohno from PSA told me he had them raw. I ended up ordering through Sharp Service because I wanted to buy a few more items through them and they'll get a raw pair for me from Pants Shop Avenue, if I understood things correctly.

Why didn't you just buy directly from Naoki? :confused:

PSA is more than happy to ship overseas.

Just got me a pair of 66's, post soak fit before I get them hemmed.

Perfect fit on me & lovely denim :)

fit from the front looks good... but from the back it looks like they are buried in your ass... kinda the oppisite of the anti-fit that they are supposed to have

Guest rusholmeruffian
Just got me a pair of 66's, post soak fit before I get them hemmed.

5557769055_da6ceaef09.jpg

5558353480_04049ca6d5.jpg

Perfect fit on me & lovely denim :)

They don't need hemming mate, acemans fit.

I think Self Edge refers to that model as the 2009, and I seem to remember Kiya saying it's been a very good seller for them. Not much discussion of it here though.