Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

can anyone who attended the BiG Samurai viewing party comment on any new models they might have seen? any changes to existing models? anything other than free beer and chips and ridiculous hypebeast kids embarassing themselves and everyone around them?

+1 cj. I'm having trouble getting info on the new line as well. Nothing to be found on BIG or Samurai website. Any info out there?

I don't think the s710xx are that bad for summer. Depends were you live though..

I wish I did this with more natural lighting so you can see the contrast more. Oh well.

4 months. Post-wash.

IMG_5555.jpg

IMG_5559.jpg

Well done man. I wish i can have s710xx but its not fun at all summer country..

Deka, where'd you get those tapered? I've been wanting to get my BKs tapered for a while now and don't trust any spots around here in NYC. There are mixed reviews for many of the shops down here... What size are your BKs and how much did you have them tapered?

Deka, where'd you get those tapered? I've been wanting to get my BKs tapered for a while now and don't trust any spots around here in NYC. There are mixed reviews for many of the shops down here... What size are your BKs and how much did you have them tapered?
^i say do it i just got my s5000bk's tapered to my s710 measurements from these guys and they came out amazing, cant even tell they were altered. tapered from the inside seam so selvage isn't touched at all.

hollywood trading company / denim doctors

7383 Beverly Blvd

at Martel Ave

Los Angeles, CA 90036

(323) 964-0080

they do great work, call and ask for Robert and tell him Jason from sufu recommended you !

^call them for more details, Robert told me if I recommend anyone he'll give them a discount.
pics of my tapered s5000bk as promised.

final measurements

waist 16.5

front rise 11

rear rise 14.75

thigh 12.5

inseam 38

knee 9.75 - 8.75

hem 9 - 7.75

s710xx on the left s5000bk on the right

8072f6ea.jpg

the stitching from HTC actually came out cleaner than stock form :P

29fb3ce2.jpg

selvage untouched

1c3f0a8c.jpg

re-chainstitched hem

511b218b.jpg

cuff fuzz

f0465589.jpg

b49a7148.jpg

presoak fit pics

02752a6a.jpg

b875c6b2.jpg

78ce788f.jpg

tencharrrrrrr

xpost from evo thread. 5 months 2 soaks: once when i got them, and another at the beginning of june. i took better ones with my film camera - i'll post those when they get developed in a few days. :)S5031987.jpg

I can't believe people are tapering their Sammies... sacrilege.

Shritty transration:

The main room "10 years since" it was like to announce at this year's fixture pressed jeans "lot11" from "patches" and "PISUNEMU" to change a thing.

-leather patches: up and down the ribbon design arrangements.

-PISUNEMU: white characters with a "silver" to change.

Arrived June minutes from the previous version of jeans are a staple in the future to expand the current version ( "lot10" the jeans) as soon as the end of the inventory is sold out.

The decorative stitch back pocket (SAMURAIKAMOMESUTETCHI), will continue unchanged.

* Series edge geisha series is changed, however.

Samurai future deployment of jeans, you expect everybody KUDASAI. We will continue further appreciate your patronage.

i could have swore i saw a kid selling slim fit somets frontin gangsta on sufu. thats rich. if youve posted over 1000 times on a 'fashion' site, that cannot =gansta...btw for 4 mnths, knugget is killin em right now.